Superyacht 'Masteka 2' Offers Fiji Charter Deal
Delivered by Kha Shing in 2009, the Dubois-designed Masteka 2 offers both excellent performance and first-class amenities for cruising in the South Pacific.
Her large, relaxing interior spaces are characterised by panoramic windows, elegantly styled with cherry wood in a satin finish, soft cream carpentry, dark-stained timber flooring and leather panelling. Guests on board have access to a gym are and state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
Motor yacht Masteka 2 sleeps as many as 10/12 guests in five staterooms, including a luxurious master suite, two double staterooms, two twin cabins and two Pullman berths.
An extremely seaworthy vessel, she travels at a top speed of 18.3 knots and cruises at 12 knots, with Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure comfortable cruising and anchorage.
Outdoors either entertaining or unwinding can be on the agenda, with a Jacuzzi, al fresco dining area and comfy seating areas. From her swim platform family and friends can enjoy water toys including
For more details about taking advantage of this special offer on M/Y Masteka 2, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all vessels available for a Fiji superyacht charter to begin organising your next vacation.
...elegantly styled with cherry wood in a satin finish, soft cream carpentry, dark-stained timber flooring and leather panelling.
More Yacht Information
Masteka 2 Yacht For Charter
37m Kha Shing, 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...