Impeccably restored at the Pendennis shipyard two years ago, MALAHNE is both a classic and contemporary motor yacht. Indeed, her original styling has been expertly preserved whilst more modern features have been thoughtfully introduced.
The shaded aft deck, for example, is home to all new furnishings that make the experience of being underway and at-anchor a total pleasure. The art deco inspired interior is likewise a refreshing upgrade that serves to make the communal and guest spaces totally inviting.
Having once hosted the likes of Frank Sinatra, Grace Kelly, and Jack Nicholson, the exterior of superyacht MALAHNE is no stranger to glamour. Particularly well prepared for sunbathers, a collection of sunloungers and open sections mean that it’s easy to spend days soaking up the Mediterranean climate.
Situated in a large nook, the alfresco dining section offers a cool atmosphere in which to enjoy meals and the scenery at the same time. A short distance away, the walkways to port and starboard provide enough room for the entire party to enjoy strolls around sunset.
When it comes to getting into the water, MALAHNE boasts a collection of modern water toys and tenders to ensure that everyone, no matter what their desire, is able to have the most fun possible.
With vast exterior sections and countless modern features, superyacht MALAHNE is perfectly primed for the finest Mediterranean cruising grounds
Returning to the interior of luxury yacht MALAHNE, charter guests are welcomed by a variety of communal spaces sure to form the centre of their vacation on the water. More specifically, the main salon is well-equipped for guests to gather in for a few drinks after spending the day on the water.
Along with a generously sized master cabin, MALAHNE also includes a VIP, a double, and 2 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y MALAHNE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...