The first Hybrid ISA 140, Silver Wind has developed a commanding reputation, as well as critical acclaim, for her meticulous design and range of stunning features.
Indeed, from the waterside balcony which fringes the dedicated wellness suite to the split-level master cabin, there are various standout aspects which are certain to impress the discerning charter guest.
Available in the Mediterranean next year, as well for the prestigious Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival, the yacht is sure to capture the imagination of friends and families looking to create lasting memories.
What’s more, by dropping her rate by an attractive percentage, there has arguably never been a better time to escape on board this exceptional motor yacht.
Incorporating a selection of the finest materials such as gold leaf and Canaletto walnut, the classically-inspired interior of superyacht Silver Wind is both stylish and comfortable. Capable of accommodating up to eight guests at a time, the cabin configuration is composed of a spacious master cabin, a VIP suite, and two doubles.
Highly dynamic, one of the double cabins on the lower deck can be transformed into a gym for guests to make use of throughout the day, or for the duration of the charter if a guest isn’t occupying the space.
Besides socialising in the main salon, guests are also able to make use of the dedicated massage centre to properly unwind after a day spent on the water or a session at the gym.
Perfect for relaxed cruising as well as entertaining, the vast exterior space provides plenty of vantage points to take in the yacht’s surroundings, whether they be coastlines or formula one cars.
Offering an irresistible charter rate, and an abundance of possibilities, superyacht Silver Wind will be simply unmissable in 2017
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Silver Wind, and to begin making plans to charter her, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed