The first Hybrid ISA 140, Silver Wind has developed a commanding reputation, as well as critical acclaim, for her meticulous design and range of stunning features.
Indeed, from the waterside balcony which fringes the dedicated wellness suite to the split-level master cabin, there are various standout aspects which are certain to impress the discerning charter guest.
Available in the Mediterranean next year, as well for the prestigious Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival, the yacht is sure to capture the imagination of friends and families looking to create lasting memories.
What’s more, by dropping her rate by an attractive percentage, there has arguably never been a better time to escape on board this exceptional motor yacht.
Incorporating a selection of the finest materials such as gold leaf and Canaletto walnut, the classically-inspired interior of superyacht Silver Wind is both stylish and comfortable. Capable of accommodating up to eight guests at a time, the cabin configuration is composed of a spacious master cabin, a VIP suite, and two doubles.
Highly dynamic, one of the double cabins on the lower deck can be transformed into a gym for guests to make use of throughout the day, or for the duration of the charter if a guest isn’t occupying the space.
Besides socialising in the main salon, guests are also able to make use of the dedicated massage centre to properly unwind after a day spent on the water or a session at the gym.
Perfect for relaxed cruising as well as entertaining, the vast exterior space provides plenty of vantage points to take in the yacht’s surroundings, whether they be coastlines or formula one cars.
Offering an irresistible charter rate, and an abundance of possibilities, superyacht Silver Wind will be simply unmissable in 2017
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Silver Wind, and to begin making plans to charter her, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...