Superyacht ‘Seven Sins’ Offers Christmas Charter in the Caribbean
Delivered in 2005 by the Dutch shipyard, Seven Sins emerged from her last refit at Balk shipyard earlier this year with a transformed bow, which had been extended by over 2 metres to accommodate further deck space for guests to enjoy.
With both exterior and interior styling by Omega Architects, her outdoor space feature a flybridge al fresco dining area and Jacuzzi, with no shortage of comfy sunpads and sofas on offer elsewhere across her decks.
Indoors, she is styled with cherry wood, cream panelling and Makassar furniture to create an elegant setting for guests, whether hosting or simply relaxing is on the agenda.
Offering a spacious layout of 10 staterooms, charter yacht Seven Sins features a lavish master suite with a home theatre system, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins. Amenities such as gym are on board for those guests looking to maintain their everyday exercise regime at sea.
Seven Sins boasts an extensive water toys chest, with highlights including a Seabob, water-skis and an inflatable banana guaranteed to thrill charter guests.
For more information about renting M/Y Seven Sins, or ensuring your broker inspects her at the next Antigua Charter Show, please contact your preferred charter broker. She will spend the next summer season in Panama.
Or take the time to compare all superyachts for charter in the Caribbean.
Seven Sins emerged from her last refit at Balk shipyard earlier this year with a transformed bow
More Yacht Information
Seven Sins Yacht For Charter
44m Heesen, 2005 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...