The award-winning 37m/123’ superyacht ‘RL Noor’ has significantly reduced weekly base rates for the remainder of the summer season, dropping from €100,000 to €79,000.
Combining super sleek lines and exceptional design, motor yacht ‘RL Noor’ was launched by Bilgin in 2010 to high acclaim. In 2011 she was recognised for her truly stunning interior styling, completed by Italian design team Hot Lab, with a prestigious ShowBoats ‘Interior Design Award’.
Her living areas boast high gloss surfaces contrasted with soft fabrics and leather furnishings, encompassing a modern high spec feel. Large windows and skylights are featured throughout out to emphasize the feeling of space and natural light, with accommodation offered for up to eight guests in four impressive staterooms.
Outdoors, ‘RL Noor’s’ contemporary feel continues with stylish seating areas and a chic chrome bar where guests can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean while sipping a cocktail. For further information about booking a charter on board this stylish superyacht contact your preferred charter broker.
In 2011 she was recognised for her truly stunning interior styling, completed by Italian design team Hot Lab, with a prestigious ShowBoats ‘Interior Design Award’.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.