Built in 2006 by Custom Line, Queen of Sheba is part of its 112 range and benefitted from an extensive refit in 2018. With accommodation for 12 guests across five cabins, and a cruising speed of 28 knots she is ideally placed for exploring the spectacular fjords and gorgeous nature-strewn coastlines that characterize a yacht charter in Northern Europe.
She is ideally placed for exploring the spectacular fjords and gorgeous nature strewn coastlines that characterize a yacht charter in Northern Europe.
Front and center in her refit, a wonderful sundeck crowns the motor yacht. Featuring an informal dining set up and seating area, along with a Jacuzzi, barbecue grill and sumptuous sunpads aft, the area belies the size of ‘Queen of Sheba’ and offers a vast space to stretch out and relax whilst you drift amongst an idyllic archipelago of islands, beset with pine-forested shores and tiny coves.
Alfresco dining opportunities are certainly maximised. The main deck aft has a sophisticated glass topped dining table, complimented by expansive sofa style seating with cover provided by the upper deck. The upper deck itself is also fully equipped for enjoying meals in the open air and is adorned by a table, chairs and more sun loungers and sunpads.
The sophisticated interiors are characterized by full glass doors and wide windows that bathe the interior with natural light.
The sophisticated interiors are characterized by full-height glass doors and windows that bathe guests with natural light and mean that you can appreciate the stunning landscapes from the privacy and comfort of the salons and cabins.
Italian designer Zuccon has incorporated neutral tones with gorgeous wood accents throughout. The main salon, with its luxury finishes, oozes charm and sophistication, but still retains a homely and comfortable feel thanks to clever touches like plush blankets and soft cushions.
Seating is arranged in a U-shape and a bar and entertainment system maximise socializing opportunities. Forward is an elegant dining area with seating for ten guests.
The five cabins that provide accommodation for 12 guests fit in with the warm and elegant feeling that pervades the rest of Queen of Sheba. Each cabin has dedicated en-suite facilities, along with Apple TV screens and entertainment centres.
The master suite features classic wooden panelling and an elegant L-shaped sofa, whilst the remaining four cabins, made up of two doubles and two twins plus Pullman berths for children, are equally refined. Accommodation is also offered for six crew members.
Queen of Sheba also comes two tenders and a wide selection of water toys including paddleboards, waterskis and wakeboards.
She is available for charter in the tranquil and unspoilt cruising grounds of Sweden this summer. With the summer months in the area offering up to 20 hours of daylight, there are very few spots in the world where you can enjoy the beauty of the midnight sun briefly dipping below the horizon only to rise again seemingly moments later against the backdrop of imposing cliffs or emerald green forests.
A yacht charter to Northern Europe offers everything from the character filled remote villages dotting the coast of Norway to the bustling sophistication of London.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y Queen of Sheba please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare all yachts for charter in Northern Europe.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed