Superyacht ‘Queen Miri’ Showcases New Look After 16-Month Refit
The 92m/302ft motor yacht ‘Queen Miri’ was photographed at Israel's Marina Herzliya for the first time following an extensive 16-month refit at Amico & Co.
As part of her refit at the Italian shipyard, Queen Miri underwent a 6.5-metre extension and is now sporting a bright blue paintjob on her hull, which can clearly be spotted in the new images.
What can’t be seen, however, is the motor yacht’s new sundeck Jacuzzi and the 80% of interior spaces that have been transformed as part of the refurbishment.
She also boasts a new floodable tender garage, which was created as part of the yacht’s lengthening process. When at anchor, the garage can be closed off and converted into a heated seawater swimming area, a rare feature among charter yachts.
Other additions include the replacement of the yacht’s engines to twin MTU 20V 4000 M93L engines and three new generators.
The garage can be closed off and converted into a heated seawater swimming area, a rare feature among charter yachts
Luxury yacht Queen Miri was originally built in 2004 by Greek shipyard Neorion and was designed especially for charters of up to 36 guests. After six-years of private use, she then changed hands in 2013 before beginning her refit project in November 2014.
Images of her new look interior are not yet available, but YachtCharterFleet will be providing updates as soon as they are released.
What can be expected of the yacht, however, is the ability to entertain on a grand scale thanks to a plethora of spaces for lounging, dining and socializing, a dedicated lower deck health centre and business facilities.
For further information on M/Y Queen Miri, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
More Yacht Information
Queen Miri Yacht For Charter
92m Neorion, 2004 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...