The 92m/302ft motor yacht ‘Queen Miri’ was photographed at Israel's Marina Herzliya for the first time following an extensive 16-month refit at Amico & Co.
As part of her refit at the Italian shipyard, Queen Miri underwent a 6.5-metre extension and is now sporting a bright blue paintjob on her hull, which can clearly be spotted in the new images.
What can’t be seen, however, is the motor yacht’s new sundeck Jacuzzi and the 80% of interior spaces that have been transformed as part of the refurbishment.
She also boasts a new floodable tender garage, which was created as part of the yacht’s lengthening process. When at anchor, the garage can be closed off and converted into a heated seawater swimming area, a rare feature among charter yachts.
Other additions include the replacement of the yacht’s engines to twin MTU 20V 4000 M93L engines and three new generators.
The garage can be closed off and converted into a heated seawater swimming area, a rare feature among charter yachts
Luxury yacht Queen Miri was originally built in 2004 by Greek shipyard Neorion and was designed especially for charters of up to 36 guests. After six-years of private use, she then changed hands in 2013 before beginning her refit project in November 2014.
Images of her new look interior are not yet available, but YachtCharterFleet will be providing updates as soon as they are released.
What can be expected of the yacht, however, is the ability to entertain on a grand scale thanks to a plethora of spaces for lounging, dining and socializing, a dedicated lower deck health centre and business facilities.
For further information on M/Y Queen Miri, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...