The 92m/302ft motor yacht ‘Queen Miri’ was photographed at Israel's Marina Herzliya for the first time following an extensive 16-month refit at Amico & Co.
As part of her refit at the Italian shipyard, Queen Miri underwent a 6.5-metre extension and is now sporting a bright blue paintjob on her hull, which can clearly be spotted in the new images.
What can’t be seen, however, is the motor yacht’s new sundeck Jacuzzi and the 80% of interior spaces that have been transformed as part of the refurbishment.
She also boasts a new floodable tender garage, which was created as part of the yacht’s lengthening process. When at anchor, the garage can be closed off and converted into a heated seawater swimming area, a rare feature among charter yachts.
Other additions include the replacement of the yacht’s engines to twin MTU 20V 4000 M93L engines and three new generators.
The garage can be closed off and converted into a heated seawater swimming area, a rare feature among charter yachts
Luxury yacht Queen Miri was originally built in 2004 by Greek shipyard Neorion and was designed especially for charters of up to 36 guests. After six-years of private use, she then changed hands in 2013 before beginning her refit project in November 2014.
Images of her new look interior are not yet available, but YachtCharterFleet will be providing updates as soon as they are released.
What can be expected of the yacht, however, is the ability to entertain on a grand scale thanks to a plethora of spaces for lounging, dining and socializing, a dedicated lower deck health centre and business facilities.
For further information on M/Y Queen Miri, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...