Launched in 2013 by Nobiskrug, Odessa II is in optimal condition for the charter market and, with her sleek lines and sophisticated interior, will fit in perfectly on the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera.
Highlights of the motor yacht include an outdoor cinema on the sundeck aft, a beach spa area in the transom complete with a beauty salon and sauna, and full DJ equipment, making Odessa II perfect for hosting dockside parties.
The charter yacht offers a variety of deck spaces from which to take in famed locations such as Cannes and St Tropez. Unwind in the sundeck Jacuzzi, sit back and relax on a selection of sun loungers or enjoy a meal with fellow charter guests on one of the spacious alfresco dining areas.
To escape the sun, however, sun awnings provide shade on all decks and high mist cooling systems have been installed.
The contemporary interior of luxury yacht Odessa II is thanks to H2 Yacht Design. In addition to the main salon’s seating and dining options, there is also an upper lounge and games room to entertain charter guests.
Superyacht Odessa II fits in perfectly on the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera.
Able to accommodate up to 12 guests, the yacht features seven cabins including one master suite with its own private terrace, two double cabins, two twin cabins, one single cabin and one convertible cabin.
Water toys on board include sea-doos, paddle boards, water skis, wake boards, an inflatable trampoline, and snorkelling and diving equipment. These ensure that charter guests can make the most of the glistening Mediterranean waters.
For more information on M/Y Odessa II, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, have a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...