Superyacht ‘Odessa II’ Reveals Limited Charter Availability on the French Riviera
Launched in 2013 by Nobiskrug, Odessa II is in optimal condition for the charter market and, with her sleek lines and sophisticated interior, will fit in perfectly on the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera.
Highlights of the motor yacht include an outdoor cinema on the sundeck aft, a beach spa area in the transom complete with a beauty salon and sauna, and full DJ equipment, making Odessa II perfect for hosting dockside parties.
The charter yacht offers a variety of deck spaces from which to take in famed locations such as Cannes and St Tropez. Unwind in the sundeck Jacuzzi, sit back and relax on a selection of sun loungers or enjoy a meal with fellow charter guests on one of the spacious alfresco dining areas.
To escape the sun, however, sun awnings provide shade on all decks and high mist cooling systems have been installed.
The contemporary interior of luxury yacht Odessa II is thanks to H2 Yacht Design. In addition to the main salon’s seating and dining options, there is also an upper lounge and games room to entertain charter guests.
Superyacht Odessa II fits in perfectly on the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera.
Able to accommodate up to 12 guests, the yacht features seven cabins including one master suite with its own private terrace, two double cabins, two twin cabins, one single cabin and one convertible cabin.
Water toys on board include sea-doos, paddle boards, water skis, wake boards, an inflatable trampoline, and snorkelling and diving equipment. These ensure that charter guests can make the most of the glistening Mediterranean waters.
For more information on M/Y Odessa II, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, have a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
More Yacht Information
Odessa II Yacht For Charter
73m Nobiskrug, 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...