Launched in 2013 by Nobiskrug, Odessa II is in optimal condition for the charter market and, with her sleek lines and sophisticated interior, will fit in perfectly on the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera.
Highlights of the motor yacht include an outdoor cinema on the sundeck aft, a beach spa area in the transom complete with a beauty salon and sauna, and full DJ equipment, making Odessa II perfect for hosting dockside parties.
The charter yacht offers a variety of deck spaces from which to take in famed locations such as Cannes and St Tropez. Unwind in the sundeck Jacuzzi, sit back and relax on a selection of sun loungers or enjoy a meal with fellow charter guests on one of the spacious alfresco dining areas.
To escape the sun, however, sun awnings provide shade on all decks and high mist cooling systems have been installed.
The contemporary interior of luxury yacht Odessa II is thanks to H2 Yacht Design. In addition to the main salon’s seating and dining options, there is also an upper lounge and games room to entertain charter guests.
Superyacht Odessa II fits in perfectly on the glamorous cruising grounds of the French Riviera.
Able to accommodate up to 12 guests, the yacht features seven cabins including one master suite with its own private terrace, two double cabins, two twin cabins, one single cabin and one convertible cabin.
Water toys on board include sea-doos, paddle boards, water skis, wake boards, an inflatable trampoline, and snorkelling and diving equipment. These ensure that charter guests can make the most of the glistening Mediterranean waters.
For more information on M/Y Odessa II, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, have a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed