Launched by the Greek shipyard in 2005, Moonlight II combines luxurious amenities, magnificent interior décor and expansive outdoor areas to suit any occasion. Offering a 25 percent saving this September, she is an outstanding charter choice for late-summer Mediterranean charters.
One of the rare charter yachts able to sleep up to 36 guests, she is ideal for large parties seeking relaxation and entertainment alike on their private charter vacation. What’s more, her generous volume makes her superb for hosting glittering parties and corporate charters.
Sure to be the hub of outdoor living is the sprawling sundeck. Take a dip in the forward Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on the surrounding cushions, sip cocktails at the shaded bar, and catch up with friends and family in a choice of seating areas aft.
The bridge deck aft, meanwhile, seats over 20 guests around two tables for a delicious alfresco meal and there are further lounging opportunities, which continue onto both the upper deck aft and main deck aft. Or, relax closer to the water in the recently fitted beach club.
Renowned for her extensive spa facilities, Moonlight II features multiple treatment rooms, a hair dressing salon, a fully-equipped gymnasium, a steam room and a sauna. There is also a marble-clad indoor spa pool in which guests can unwind away from the sun’s rays.
A vast main salon flanked by huge windows offers a light, elegant and sumptuous space for watching the widescreen TV or hosting glamorous cocktail parties. There is also a separate dining room providing a magnificent dining area for formal functions.
More relaxed in feel is the bridge deck salon above. Two red leather sofas invite guests to sit back and relax after being served a drink at the marble-topped bar. There is also 3D cinema offering movie nights at sea on the upper deck aft.
Lavishly styled, the 18 cabins on board the motor yacht include a master suite with its own private terrace and Jacuzzi, a VIP cabin, eight double cabins and eight twin cabins.
Other highlights include an elevator, a helipad, Zero Speed Stabilizers and status as a registered RYA training centre for personal watercraft. There is also a plethora of water toys, including Seabobs, scuba diving equipment, towable toys, wakeboards, water skis, kayaks and sea scooters.
Moonlight II combines luxurious amenities, magnificent interior décor and expansive outdoor areas to suit any occasion
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...