Superyacht ‘Mary-Jean II’ Open for Limited Charter Dates in the French Riviera
A 2010 creation from ISA yachts, Mary-Jean II houses an exquisite Mark Berryman interior within her graceful blue hull and white superstructure. Designed with charterers in mind, she is an excellent choice for cruising the French Riviera or Corsica this summer.
Combining practicality and comfort, the sundeck offers guests the chance to relax in the spa pool or surrounding sun pads before enjoying an alfresco lunch at the varnished teak tables under the radar arch and sipping cocktails at the bar.
The upper deck aft provides a second alfresco dining option, while the main deck aft is home to a vast lounge exuding an extremely comfortable vibe thanks to the use of natural teak and textured rattan furniture.
The relaxed atmosphere continues inside charter yacht Mary-Jean II where light-grained, satin-finished woods such as teak and bamboo combine with light fabrics. In the main salon, large windows flood the space with natural light, illuminating the inviting sofas and formal dining area.
Other highlights include a striking array of artworks ranging from classic pieces to Pop Art, a cinematic setup in the skylounge and a dedicated gym for those looking to work out on their yacht charter.
The main deck is also home to the tranquil full-beam master suite with its own office, whereas a VIP suite is located on the bridge deck. Completing the accommodation setup are three double cabins and two twin cabins.
An approved RYA training centre, the motor yacht has a large swim platform as well as a whole array of water toys including jet skis, water skis, dive gear, clear-bottomed kayaks and wakeboards.
Her head-turning exterior boasts ample deck spaces in which charter guests can unwind, dine and socialise
More Yacht Information
Mary-Jean II Yacht For Charter
62m ISA, 2010
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...