Delivered from Arcadia in 2012 and refit in 2014, M Ocean is assuredly on the cutting edge of superyacht design, with everything from her superstructure to main salon anticipating the future of style.
Seamlessly transitioning between interior and exterior spaces, the arrangement of M Ocean is unquestionably pioneering, with a significant integration between sea and yacht heightening the experience of a private yacht charter.
Clearly setting a precedent, the aesthetic and overall philosophy of M Ocean went on to shape the Arcadia 115’ series, with both the 35m motor yacht JURATA and 35m/115ft motor yacht TORTOISE bearing many similarities.
With availability in the French Riviera this month, M Ocean is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests across six well-appointed cabins.
The very definition of forward thinking, superyacht M Ocean offers a charter experience unlike any other
Immediately upon entering superyacht M Ocean, charterers are sure to appreciate the effortless flow between the vessel and her surroundings.
Furnished with Poltrona Frau sofas and finished with light wood flooring, the main salon ushers in an inviting and informal ambience- the perfect atmosphere to return to after a day at sea.
Flanked by floor to ceiling windows, the upper salon optimises its volume whilst at the same time providing exceptional views whilst underway and at anchor. Nicely offset by the solar panels that sit atop the superstructure- and which enhance overall efficiency- the space manages to offer just the right amount of light.
Each of the six staterooms are similarly impressive, with comfortable furnishings purposely arranged to enhance the sense of space available on board.
Moving to the exterior of luxury yacht M Ocean, charterers will find themselves with an abundance of options to choose from, with various alfresco dining spots and lounging areas lining the sundeck.
What’s more, the overall amount of outdoor space of the motor yacht can be maximised by simply extending the retractable balcony attached to the starboard side of the indoor dining area.
With a broadly proportioned swim platform, those looking to fit in some waterside sunbathing or time with the toys and tenders will find such activities effortless.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y M Ocean, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the French Riviera.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- Charter Yachts Win At World Superyacht Awards 2017At this year’s World Superyacht Awards, held on 13th May at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, a fine selection of charte...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...