Delivered from Arcadia in 2012 and refit in 2014, M Ocean is assuredly on the cutting edge of superyacht design, with everything from her superstructure to main salon anticipating the future of style.
Seamlessly transitioning between interior and exterior spaces, the arrangement of M Ocean is unquestionably pioneering, with a significant integration between sea and yacht heightening the experience of a private yacht charter.
Clearly setting a precedent, the aesthetic and overall philosophy of M Ocean went on to shape the Arcadia 115’ series, with both the 35m motor yacht JURATA and 35m/115ft motor yacht TORTOISE bearing many similarities.
With availability in the French Riviera this month, M Ocean is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests across six well-appointed cabins.
The very definition of forward thinking, superyacht M Ocean offers a charter experience unlike any other
Immediately upon entering superyacht M Ocean, charterers are sure to appreciate the effortless flow between the vessel and her surroundings.
Furnished with Poltrona Frau sofas and finished with light wood flooring, the main salon ushers in an inviting and informal ambience- the perfect atmosphere to return to after a day at sea.
Flanked by floor to ceiling windows, the upper salon optimises its volume whilst at the same time providing exceptional views whilst underway and at anchor. Nicely offset by the solar panels that sit atop the superstructure- and which enhance overall efficiency- the space manages to offer just the right amount of light.
Each of the six staterooms are similarly impressive, with comfortable furnishings purposely arranged to enhance the sense of space available on board.
Moving to the exterior of luxury yacht M Ocean, charterers will find themselves with an abundance of options to choose from, with various alfresco dining spots and lounging areas lining the sundeck.
What’s more, the overall amount of outdoor space of the motor yacht can be maximised by simply extending the retractable balcony attached to the starboard side of the indoor dining area.
With a broadly proportioned swim platform, those looking to fit in some waterside sunbathing or time with the toys and tenders will find such activities effortless.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y M Ocean, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the French Riviera.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...