Delivered from Arcadia in 2012 and refit in 2014, M Ocean is assuredly on the cutting edge of superyacht design, with everything from her superstructure to main salon anticipating the future of style.
Seamlessly transitioning between interior and exterior spaces, the arrangement of M Ocean is unquestionably pioneering, with a significant integration between sea and yacht heightening the experience of a private yacht charter.
Clearly setting a precedent, the aesthetic and overall philosophy of M Ocean went on to shape the Arcadia 115’ series, with both the 35m motor yacht JURATA and 35m/115ft motor yacht TORTOISE bearing many similarities.
With availability in the French Riviera this month, M Ocean is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests across six well-appointed cabins.
The very definition of forward thinking, superyacht M Ocean offers a charter experience unlike any other
Immediately upon entering superyacht M Ocean, charterers are sure to appreciate the effortless flow between the vessel and her surroundings.
Furnished with Poltrona Frau sofas and finished with light wood flooring, the main salon ushers in an inviting and informal ambience- the perfect atmosphere to return to after a day at sea.
Flanked by floor to ceiling windows, the upper salon optimises its volume whilst at the same time providing exceptional views whilst underway and at anchor. Nicely offset by the solar panels that sit atop the superstructure- and which enhance overall efficiency- the space manages to offer just the right amount of light.
Each of the six staterooms are similarly impressive, with comfortable furnishings purposely arranged to enhance the sense of space available on board.
Moving to the exterior of luxury yacht M Ocean, charterers will find themselves with an abundance of options to choose from, with various alfresco dining spots and lounging areas lining the sundeck.
What’s more, the overall amount of outdoor space of the motor yacht can be maximised by simply extending the retractable balcony attached to the starboard side of the indoor dining area.
With a broadly proportioned swim platform, those looking to fit in some waterside sunbathing or time with the toys and tenders will find such activities effortless.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y M Ocean, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the French Riviera.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...