Shortlisted for prestigious awards at both the World Superyacht Awards and the Showboats Design Awards in 2012, Light Holic is very much a superyacht on the forefront of design.
Indeed, from angular yet comfortable furnishings on the sundeck to her futuristic main salon, she delivers a unique experience whilst still offering all of the amenities expected of a luxury yacht charter vacation.
The polygon seating surrounding the al freso dining table, for example, allows charter guests to enjoy their meals in a nicely distinctive fashion.
A wholly comprehensive experience, chartering luxury yacht Light Holic is sure to leave a lasting impression
Nicely playful, the exterior of Light Holic manages to be effortlessly cool whilst remaining entirely welcoming.
Not only are all of the fixtures immaculately bright, and the amenities conveniently situated, but the space has been fully optimised.
For example, the foredeck, reached via the Portuguese bridge, is used to store the tenders, providing the swim platform off the stern a little extra room.
Granting access to the toys and tenders, the swim platform itself is appropriately broad and inviting.
Elsewhere, the Jacuzzi is located towards the fore of the upper deck and provides undisturbed views of the Mediterranean surroundings whilst underway and at anchor.
The interior of Light Holic is similarly impressive, with a collection of smooth curves and light colors providing a suitable backdrop for the modern and comfortable furnishings on offer.
The main salon includes a fully stocked bar as well as well as a television inside of a retractable unit, making it nicely flexible.
The formal dining is something of a monochrome masterpiece, with black and white chairs alternating around the bright table.
As well as being truly entertaining, the motor yacht also has a dedicated gym space which is host to all of the equipment necessary to maintain a variety of fitness regimes.
Spread across two decks, superyacht Light Holic is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an attendant crew of 16.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...