Shortlisted for prestigious awards at both the World Superyacht Awards and the Showboats Design Awards in 2012, Light Holic is very much a superyacht on the forefront of design.
Indeed, from angular yet comfortable furnishings on the sundeck to her futuristic main salon, she delivers a unique experience whilst still offering all of the amenities expected of a luxury yacht charter vacation.
The polygon seating surrounding the al freso dining table, for example, allows charter guests to enjoy their meals in a nicely distinctive fashion.
A wholly comprehensive experience, chartering luxury yacht Light Holic is sure to leave a lasting impression
Nicely playful, the exterior of Light Holic manages to be effortlessly cool whilst remaining entirely welcoming.
Not only are all of the fixtures immaculately bright, and the amenities conveniently situated, but the space has been fully optimised.
For example, the foredeck, reached via the Portuguese bridge, is used to store the tenders, providing the swim platform off the stern a little extra room.
Granting access to the toys and tenders, the swim platform itself is appropriately broad and inviting.
Elsewhere, the Jacuzzi is located towards the fore of the upper deck and provides undisturbed views of the Mediterranean surroundings whilst underway and at anchor.
The interior of Light Holic is similarly impressive, with a collection of smooth curves and light colors providing a suitable backdrop for the modern and comfortable furnishings on offer.
The main salon includes a fully stocked bar as well as well as a television inside of a retractable unit, making it nicely flexible.
The formal dining is something of a monochrome masterpiece, with black and white chairs alternating around the bright table.
As well as being truly entertaining, the motor yacht also has a dedicated gym space which is host to all of the equipment necessary to maintain a variety of fitness regimes.
Spread across two decks, superyacht Light Holic is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an attendant crew of 16.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...