Shortlisted for prestigious awards at both the World Superyacht Awards and the Showboats Design Awards in 2012, Light Holic is very much a superyacht on the forefront of design.
Indeed, from angular yet comfortable furnishings on the sundeck to her futuristic main salon, she delivers a unique experience whilst still offering all of the amenities expected of a luxury yacht charter vacation.
The polygon seating surrounding the al freso dining table, for example, allows charter guests to enjoy their meals in a nicely distinctive fashion.
A wholly comprehensive experience, chartering luxury yacht Light Holic is sure to leave a lasting impression
Nicely playful, the exterior of Light Holic manages to be effortlessly cool whilst remaining entirely welcoming.
Not only are all of the fixtures immaculately bright, and the amenities conveniently situated, but the space has been fully optimised.
For example, the foredeck, reached via the Portuguese bridge, is used to store the tenders, providing the swim platform off the stern a little extra room.
Granting access to the toys and tenders, the swim platform itself is appropriately broad and inviting.
Elsewhere, the Jacuzzi is located towards the fore of the upper deck and provides undisturbed views of the Mediterranean surroundings whilst underway and at anchor.
The interior of Light Holic is similarly impressive, with a collection of smooth curves and light colors providing a suitable backdrop for the modern and comfortable furnishings on offer.
The main salon includes a fully stocked bar as well as well as a television inside of a retractable unit, making it nicely flexible.
The formal dining is something of a monochrome masterpiece, with black and white chairs alternating around the bright table.
As well as being truly entertaining, the motor yacht also has a dedicated gym space which is host to all of the equipment necessary to maintain a variety of fitness regimes.
Spread across two decks, superyacht Light Holic is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an attendant crew of 16.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...