Shortlisted for prestigious awards at both the World Superyacht Awards and the Showboats Design Awards in 2012, Light Holic is very much a superyacht on the forefront of design.
Indeed, from angular yet comfortable furnishings on the sundeck to her futuristic main salon, she delivers a unique experience whilst still offering all of the amenities expected of a luxury yacht charter vacation.
The polygon seating surrounding the al freso dining table, for example, allows charter guests to enjoy their meals in a nicely distinctive fashion.
A wholly comprehensive experience, chartering luxury yacht Light Holic is sure to leave a lasting impression
Nicely playful, the exterior of Light Holic manages to be effortlessly cool whilst remaining entirely welcoming.
Not only are all of the fixtures immaculately bright, and the amenities conveniently situated, but the space has been fully optimised.
For example, the foredeck, reached via the Portuguese bridge, is used to store the tenders, providing the swim platform off the stern a little extra room.
Granting access to the toys and tenders, the swim platform itself is appropriately broad and inviting.
Elsewhere, the Jacuzzi is located towards the fore of the upper deck and provides undisturbed views of the Mediterranean surroundings whilst underway and at anchor.
The interior of Light Holic is similarly impressive, with a collection of smooth curves and light colors providing a suitable backdrop for the modern and comfortable furnishings on offer.
The main salon includes a fully stocked bar as well as well as a television inside of a retractable unit, making it nicely flexible.
The formal dining is something of a monochrome masterpiece, with black and white chairs alternating around the bright table.
As well as being truly entertaining, the motor yacht also has a dedicated gym space which is host to all of the equipment necessary to maintain a variety of fitness regimes.
Spread across two decks, superyacht Light Holic is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests with an attendant crew of 16.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...