Indeed, from the sundeck bar to the huge assortment of water toys on offer, charter guests will have no difficulty getting the most out of her wintertime cruising grounds.
What’s more, with a flexible cabin configuration, Lady J can be comfortably arranged for both families and friends to enjoy her charms.
The elegant interior of superyacht Lady J has been thoughtfully styled by the iconic Terence Disdale, with inviting furnishings combined with unusual additions such as a wine cellar and dedicated chess table.
With both a main salon and a sky lounge to unwind in, guests have the option to simply enjoy their company over a few cocktails or catch a movie on the state of the art entertainment systems.
Besides a generously proportioned master cabin with its own private office, Lady J also includes 4 doubles, 2 of which can be converted into twins. Altogether, she is able to accommodate up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Refit with a meticulous attention to detail, Lady J is a superyacht certain to satisfy everyone who steps on board
The exterior of superyacht Lady J allows everyone to soak up the Caribbean surroundings, with an abundance of social spaces laid out to enhance the cruising experience.
More specifically, the sundeck includes a BBQ grill, the main deck boasts an alfresco dining area, and the lower deck is home to an extended swim platform which enables everyone to get in and out of the water with considerable ease.
With diving equipment, Jetskis, and an assortment of exciting watersports gear neatly stored in the tender garage, there’s also the option to have some high octane fun out on the water.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed