Superyacht ‘Hatt Mill’ Joins Global Charter Fleet
The first yacht from Turkish-based Vicem Yachts’ Vulcan series, Hatt Mill packs a considerable amount of luxury into her 46 meters. Highlights include an on-deck Jacuzzi, swimming platform and tender garage.
Powered by twin 3650 HP MTU engines, she can reach a top speed of 25 knots and features an ultra-modern stabilization system to ensure the upmost comfort to her charter passengers.
Dutch yacht designers Mulder Design are responsible for the stylish composite exterior and engineering.
An open atrium design allows natural light to flood into the interior and, with beautiful classic furnishings and sumptuous seating throughout from the Art-Line Studios, Hatt Mill has an elegant and comfortable atmosphere for relaxing and socialising with friends.
Charter yacht Hatt Mill comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a master suite, one VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twin cabins. She can also carry up to eight crew on board.
The main deck’s master suite includes an office and gymnasium, and far aft there is a dining area, relaxing lounge and spacious upper lounge area.
M/Y Hatt Mill will be one of a number of charter yachts attending the 2015 Antigua Charter Show.
For more details on her charter availability or attending the show in December, please contact your preferred charter broker.
‘Hatt Mill’ packs a considerable amount of luxury into her 46 meters.
More Yacht Information
Hatt Mill Yacht For Charter
46m Vicem Yachts, 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...