Cutting-edge styling, an impressive 33-knot performance and excellent entertainment facilities make Grey Matters an extremely attractive charter choice, and adding to her appeal this winter is her special charter rate.
With sleek and sporty lines and a sparkling metallic paintjob, she is the ultimate head-turner, whether cruising in hotspots such as Antigua and St Barts or the lesser-known gems of Sint Eustatius and Anguilla.
Originally launched by Palmer Johnson in 2007, she underwent an extensive refit just three years ago and now boasts new teak decks, reconfigured outdoor areas and a new look interior.
This transformation means she is ideally suited for entertaining large groups over the holidays, as well as for winter escapes where the focus is on rest, respite and relaxation.
Head to sundeck for the very best in outdoor living. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or sip cocktails at the wet bar while taking in gorgeous views of the region before refuelling on freshly grilled barbecue snacks in the luxe seating area.
Retreat to the foredeck for a secluded sunning spot or, for a more active afternoon, try out the outstanding selection of on-board water toys. Then, catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious alfresco dinner on the main deck aft.
Cutting-edge styling, an impressive 33-knot performance and excellent entertainment facilities make Grey Matters an extremely attractive charter choice
Step inside charter yacht Grey Matters and be immersed in the elegant yet welcoming surrounds. Rich ebony and leather panelling is complemented by exquisite granite and marble details, while natural light floods inside through the extensive glazing.
Watch a movie or wind down in the main salon’s lounge, which is equipped with a sumptuous L-shaped leather sofa as well as a sleek bar. Or, host a formal dinner party on your yacht charter around the high-gloss dining table forward.
However you choose to spend your time on board the motor yacht, five sophisticated staterooms are capable of sleeping 10 guests. A light and airy master suite awaits the principal charterer, and the other accommodation comprises two double cabins and two twin cabins.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...