Cutting-edge styling, an impressive 33-knot performance and excellent entertainment facilities make Grey Matters an extremely attractive charter choice, and adding to her appeal this winter is her special charter rate.
With sleek and sporty lines and a sparkling metallic paintjob, she is the ultimate head-turner, whether cruising in hotspots such as Antigua and St Barts or the lesser-known gems of Sint Eustatius and Anguilla.
Originally launched by Palmer Johnson in 2007, she underwent an extensive refit just three years ago and now boasts new teak decks, reconfigured outdoor areas and a new look interior.
This transformation means she is ideally suited for entertaining large groups over the holidays, as well as for winter escapes where the focus is on rest, respite and relaxation.
Head to sundeck for the very best in outdoor living. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi or sip cocktails at the wet bar while taking in gorgeous views of the region before refuelling on freshly grilled barbecue snacks in the luxe seating area.
Retreat to the foredeck for a secluded sunning spot or, for a more active afternoon, try out the outstanding selection of on-board water toys. Then, catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious alfresco dinner on the main deck aft.
Cutting-edge styling, an impressive 33-knot performance and excellent entertainment facilities make Grey Matters an extremely attractive charter choice
Step inside charter yacht Grey Matters and be immersed in the elegant yet welcoming surrounds. Rich ebony and leather panelling is complemented by exquisite granite and marble details, while natural light floods inside through the extensive glazing.
Watch a movie or wind down in the main salon’s lounge, which is equipped with a sumptuous L-shaped leather sofa as well as a sleek bar. Or, host a formal dinner party on your yacht charter around the high-gloss dining table forward.
However you choose to spend your time on board the motor yacht, five sophisticated staterooms are capable of sleeping 10 guests. A light and airy master suite awaits the principal charterer, and the other accommodation comprises two double cabins and two twin cabins.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.