Superyacht ‘Ghost II’ To Become Top Charter Choice in Australia
Delivered earlier this year by Gulf Craft, Ghost II is part of the Majesty 122 series and will be one of the most impressive yachts available to charter in Australia.
Sure to become the daytime hub of any yacht charter, the flybridge is equipped with a whole host of luxurious amenities, which guests can enjoy why taking in the famous sights of Sydney and the beautiful waterways that surround the city.
Take a relaxing dip in the Jacuzzi or sip cocktails at the bar before lounging with friends in the large seating area. Lunch can be served at the alfresco dining table and sunning opportunities are available on the foredeck.
A contemporary interior styled by the in-house design team at Gulf Craft features light-coloured wooden wall panels and floors, offset by dark lacquered cabinetry and earth toned accents.
In the open-plan main salon, a sociable lounge adjoins a formal dining area, and a lateral balcony creates a perfect place to enjoy breakfast while looking out over the glittering waters of the region.
The motor yacht is able to accommodate 10 guests in five sophisticated staterooms, including a master suite, two double cabins and two single cabins.
At this year’s World Superyacht Awards, Ghost II’s sister ship, superyacht NASHWAN, won the Quality and Value Award, reflecting the high standards of craftsmanship and design embodied in the flagship line.
Such an addition to the Australian charter fleet presents an unsurpassed way to explore world-class attractions up the country’s east coast, including the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef.
Such an addition to the Australian charter fleet presents an unsurpassed way to explore world-class attractions up the country’s east coast
More Yacht Information
Ghost II Yacht For Charter
37m Gulf Craft, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...