Superyacht ‘Ghost II’ Coming Soon To Australia
Releasing the first images of their latest superyacht undergoing her sea trials, the Dubai-based Gulf Craft caused excitement this week as they revealed even more details concerning Ghost II.
The second edition in the Majesty 122 series, Ghost II has been meticulously designed to cruise in Australian waters, adhering entirely with the regulations outlined by the Australian Maritime Safety Authority.
Bearing a distinct jet black hull, and expected to be delivered with a striking silver superstructure, there’s no doubt that she’ll be an exceptional choice for a private yacht charter.
Replete with thoughtfully integrated amenities, Ghost II couldn’t be better primed for an Australian yacht charter
A masterpiece in monochrome, the visual renderings and early photographs of Ghost II’s interior suggest an appropriately relaxed environment for charterers to indulge in when on the water.
With strategically placed windows sure to provide an abundance of natural light, both the communal and private spaces are clearly well-appointed and comfortably furnished.
With a total of five staterooms on offer, including a broadly sized master cabin, superyacht Ghost II is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
The exterior of Ghost II, as revealed in the latest images of her sea trials, appears to be every bit as exceptional as her interior.
Indeed, with options extending from the stern to bow, charterers will be able to choose between gathering together at the seating just forward of the bridge, or dining alfresco towards the aft, with plenty of alternatives in between.
When it comes to getting out on the water, the swim platform which has been nicely shown off in the photographs also promises to be a welcome addition in the Australian waters.
With all all of this in mind, there’s no doubt that there will be plenty of interest regarding superyacht Ghost II ahead of her delivery.
More Yacht Information
Ghost II Yacht For Charter
37m Gulf Craft, 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...