Releasing the first images of their latest superyacht undergoing her sea trials, the Dubai-based Gulf Craft caused excitement this week as they revealed even more details concerning Ghost II.
The second edition in the Majesty 122 series, Ghost II has been meticulously designed to cruise in Australian waters, adhering entirely with the regulations outlined by the Australian Maritime Safety Authority.
Bearing a distinct jet black hull, and expected to be delivered with a striking silver superstructure, there’s no doubt that she’ll be an exceptional choice for a private yacht charter.
Replete with thoughtfully integrated amenities, Ghost II couldn’t be better primed for an Australian yacht charter
A masterpiece in monochrome, the visual renderings and early photographs of Ghost II’s interior suggest an appropriately relaxed environment for charterers to indulge in when on the water.
With strategically placed windows sure to provide an abundance of natural light, both the communal and private spaces are clearly well-appointed and comfortably furnished.
With a total of five staterooms on offer, including a broadly sized master cabin, superyacht Ghost II is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on charter.
The exterior of Ghost II, as revealed in the latest images of her sea trials, appears to be every bit as exceptional as her interior.
Indeed, with options extending from the stern to bow, charterers will be able to choose between gathering together at the seating just forward of the bridge, or dining alfresco towards the aft, with plenty of alternatives in between.
When it comes to getting out on the water, the swim platform which has been nicely shown off in the photographs also promises to be a welcome addition in the Australian waters.
With all all of this in mind, there’s no doubt that there will be plenty of interest regarding superyacht Ghost II ahead of her delivery.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...