Boasting a remarkable cruising performance and an equally outstanding collection of living spaces, superyacht Eleven I could not be better primed for a private yacht charter vacation in Greece.
Indeed, thanks to her sporty design and engineering, the motor yacht is capable of effortlessly cruising between the various islands and accessing their more remote bays.
With large exterior spaces from which to enjoy the Mediterranean climate, there’s no doubt that everyone on board will be satisfied and comfortable.
Currently offering a free day for those booking for a week or longer, charter guests will have even more time to discover the charms of the historic islands this June.
Perfectly appointed for sun lounging and dining alfresco, the exterior of luxury yacht Eleven I features numerous furnishings as well as shaded areas for those who need to cool off.
In seamless connection with the water, the large swim platform which extends off the aft of the superyacht means that everyone on board is able to enjoy the cruising grounds with the greatest convenience.
Sure to impress fun-loving charter guests, her incredible collection of water toys and rib tender are sure to deliver hours of fun whilst also providing access to more secluded waters.
As a high performing sports yacht, Eleven I is perfect for those looking to island-hop around Greece this summer
The interior of luxury yacht Eleven I is every bit as inspired as her exterior, with the subtle use of light and inviting textures sure to have an enlivening effect on those stepping on board.
The open-plan layout of the main salon means that the formal dining area is perfectly integrated into the central social space, and guests can be assured of relaxing and being entertained in style.
Besides her generously proportioned master cabin, M/Y Eleven I also features an additional VIP suite and 2 twin suites, 1 of which comes with an optional pullman berth. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 9 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...