Boasting a remarkable cruising performance and an equally outstanding collection of living spaces, superyacht Eleven I could not be better primed for a private yacht charter vacation in Greece.
Indeed, thanks to her sporty design and engineering, the motor yacht is capable of effortlessly cruising between the various islands and accessing their more remote bays.
With large exterior spaces from which to enjoy the Mediterranean climate, there’s no doubt that everyone on board will be satisfied and comfortable.
Currently offering a free day for those booking for a week or longer, charter guests will have even more time to discover the charms of the historic islands this June.
Perfectly appointed for sun lounging and dining alfresco, the exterior of luxury yacht Eleven I features numerous furnishings as well as shaded areas for those who need to cool off.
In seamless connection with the water, the large swim platform which extends off the aft of the superyacht means that everyone on board is able to enjoy the cruising grounds with the greatest convenience.
Sure to impress fun-loving charter guests, her incredible collection of water toys and rib tender are sure to deliver hours of fun whilst also providing access to more secluded waters.
As a high performing sports yacht, Eleven I is perfect for those looking to island-hop around Greece this summer
The interior of luxury yacht Eleven I is every bit as inspired as her exterior, with the subtle use of light and inviting textures sure to have an enlivening effect on those stepping on board.
The open-plan layout of the main salon means that the formal dining area is perfectly integrated into the central social space, and guests can be assured of relaxing and being entertained in style.
Besides her generously proportioned master cabin, M/Y Eleven I also features an additional VIP suite and 2 twin suites, 1 of which comes with an optional pullman berth. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 9 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed