Superyacht ‘Costa Magna’ Open for Charter at Monaco Grand Prix
Based year-round in Monaco, Costa Magna has been meticulously maintained and regularly updated since her launch in 1986 by esteemed shipyard Proteksan Turquoise. Able to hold up to 70 guests portside during race time, she is an ideal option for hosting parties and corporate charters at the Monte Carlo event.
When the motor yacht, with her classic profile and spacious deck areas, is not busy at the grand prix, she can undertake daytime cruises by special request with up to 40 guests on board.
Views of the adrenaline-filled on-shore action can be taken in from her well-appointed sundeck, complete with a Jacuzzi and ample sun loungers, and the upper deck aft, which provides alfresco dining for up to 22 guests.
Before enjoying a five-star meal with friends, family or colleagues, guests can sip cocktails at the sky lounge bar and mingle outside on the lower aft deck.
The interior of luxury yacht Costa Magna features elegant mahogany cabinetry offset by neutral furnishings. In the light and airy main salon, a sociable lounge and formal dining area present yet another setting in which to entertain guests while a more casual atmosphere is found in the sky lounge.
The yacht is able to comfortably sleep up to five guests in a master suite, complete with an office, two VIP suites and two twin cabins.
Able to hold up to 70 guests portside during race time, she is an ideal option for hosting parties and corporate charters at the Monte Carlo event.
A variety of water toys such as water skis, Waverunners and kayaks are on board, making sure charter guests can make the most of the Mediterranean waters on their yacht charter.
For further information on M/Y Costa Magna, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
More Yacht Information
Costa Magna Yacht For Charter
45m Proteksan Turquoise, 1983 / 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...