Based year-round in Monaco, Costa Magna has been meticulously maintained and regularly updated since her launch in 1986 by esteemed shipyard Proteksan Turquoise. Able to hold up to 70 guests portside during race time, she is an ideal option for hosting parties and corporate charters at the Monte Carlo event.
When the motor yacht, with her classic profile and spacious deck areas, is not busy at the grand prix, she can undertake daytime cruises by special request with up to 40 guests on board.
Views of the adrenaline-filled on-shore action can be taken in from her well-appointed sundeck, complete with a Jacuzzi and ample sun loungers, and the upper deck aft, which provides alfresco dining for up to 22 guests.
Before enjoying a five-star meal with friends, family or colleagues, guests can sip cocktails at the sky lounge bar and mingle outside on the lower aft deck.
The interior of luxury yacht Costa Magna features elegant mahogany cabinetry offset by neutral furnishings. In the light and airy main salon, a sociable lounge and formal dining area present yet another setting in which to entertain guests while a more casual atmosphere is found in the sky lounge.
The yacht is able to comfortably sleep up to five guests in a master suite, complete with an office, two VIP suites and two twin cabins.
Able to hold up to 70 guests portside during race time, she is an ideal option for hosting parties and corporate charters at the Monte Carlo event.
A variety of water toys such as water skis, Waverunners and kayaks are on board, making sure charter guests can make the most of the Mediterranean waters on their yacht charter.
For further information on M/Y Costa Magna, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...