Based year-round in Monaco, Costa Magna has been meticulously maintained and regularly updated since her launch in 1986 by esteemed shipyard Proteksan Turquoise. Able to hold up to 70 guests portside during race time, she is an ideal option for hosting parties and corporate charters at the Monte Carlo event.
When the motor yacht, with her classic profile and spacious deck areas, is not busy at the grand prix, she can undertake daytime cruises by special request with up to 40 guests on board.
Views of the adrenaline-filled on-shore action can be taken in from her well-appointed sundeck, complete with a Jacuzzi and ample sun loungers, and the upper deck aft, which provides alfresco dining for up to 22 guests.
Before enjoying a five-star meal with friends, family or colleagues, guests can sip cocktails at the sky lounge bar and mingle outside on the lower aft deck.
The interior of luxury yacht Costa Magna features elegant mahogany cabinetry offset by neutral furnishings. In the light and airy main salon, a sociable lounge and formal dining area present yet another setting in which to entertain guests while a more casual atmosphere is found in the sky lounge.
The yacht is able to comfortably sleep up to five guests in a master suite, complete with an office, two VIP suites and two twin cabins.
Able to hold up to 70 guests portside during race time, she is an ideal option for hosting parties and corporate charters at the Monte Carlo event.
A variety of water toys such as water skis, Waverunners and kayaks are on board, making sure charter guests can make the most of the Mediterranean waters on their yacht charter.
For further information on M/Y Costa Magna, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...