The 44m/145’ Benetti-built superyacht ‘Blue Vision’ has last minute availability in Spain between the 16th and 22nd July.
The super stylish 2007-built ‘Blue Vision’ is perfect for comfortable, exciting Mediterranean charter vacations, offering spacious and luxurious living areas and fantastic selection of facilities. Boasting excellent condition throughout, she was last refitted in 2012 and since her launch has established an excellent reputation on the charter market.
‘Blue Vision’s’ elegant interior offers accommodation for 10 guests in five staterooms, comprising a master suite, two doubles and two twins with Pullman berths. Outside, her generous deck areas feature ample sunpads for comfortable sunbathing, a sundeck Jacuzzi and a combination of open and shaded al fresco dining areas. Her impressive line-up of watertoys meanwhile includes two Zodiac tenders in addition to Seabobs, Waverunners and a full range of tables and inflatables.
‘Blue Vision’ is perfect for comfortable, exciting Mediterranean charter vacations, offering spacious and luxurious living areas and fantastic selection of facilities
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.