Complete with an enormous range of wellness facilities, a state of the art cinema room, and 20 well-appointed guest cabins, there can be no doubt that Lauren L is one of the most impressive motor yachts on the charter fleet.
Now offering charter guests the chance to explore the exotic surroundings of Phuket as well as Myanmar, there has arguably never been a better time to escape on board this floating retreat.
Fusing classic design with a number of modern features, a vacation with Lauren L promises to deliver as many delights onboard as off.
Why charter superyacht ‘Lauren L’?
With up to 36 guests having access to a bespoke sauna, beauty salon, and a wealth of well furnished social spaces, Lauren L truly is a unique proposition.
Anticipating every last desire of those who step on board, she includes a large Jacuzzi for guests to cool off in, a variety of exercise equipment for those looking to workout, and plenty of exterior spaces to soak up the surroundings during your charter vacation.
Perfect for the waters of Thailand, she also comes with a large selection of additional tenders and toys to make it all the more exciting to step off board for some fun and exploration.
Equipped with all of the necessary features for exploring more remote destinations, superyacht ‘Lauren L’ is a spectacular charter choice
The principal charter guest is sure to be delighted by the master cabin which include its own office and balcony stretching off to the port side. Just as well-styled, there is an additional VIP suite as well as 18 doubles, 10 of which can be converted into twins. There is also a single cabin available.
You can step on board Lauren L and discover even more by reading our full review after our team took a tour of her at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
Why charter a superyacht in Thailand?
Replete with secluded covers, pristine beaches, and a mainland thriving with a colourful culture, Thailand is very much a tropical paradise best experienced from the comfort of a superyacht.
Ideal for keen snorkelers and divers, the waters which fringe Thailand are populated by a vibrant and approachable marine life that visitors can get up close and personal to.
For history lovers, there a number of Buddhist temples which are open to visitors to explore to get an authentic taste of history.
Ultimately, Thailand is one of the greatest alternative destinations to escape to, and you can learn even more by taking a look at our selection of Thailand superyacht itineraries.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...