Complete with an enormous range of wellness facilities, a state of the art cinema room, and 20 well-appointed guest cabins, there can be no doubt that Lauren L is one of the most impressive motor yachts on the charter fleet.
Now offering charter guests the chance to explore the exotic surroundings of Phuket as well as Myanmar, there has arguably never been a better time to escape on board this floating retreat.
Fusing classic design with a number of modern features, a vacation with Lauren L promises to deliver as many delights onboard as off.
Why charter superyacht ‘Lauren L’?
With up to 36 guests having access to a bespoke sauna, beauty salon, and a wealth of well furnished social spaces, Lauren L truly is a unique proposition.
Anticipating every last desire of those who step on board, she includes a large Jacuzzi for guests to cool off in, a variety of exercise equipment for those looking to workout, and plenty of exterior spaces to soak up the surroundings during your charter vacation.
Perfect for the waters of Thailand, she also comes with a large selection of additional tenders and toys to make it all the more exciting to step off board for some fun and exploration.
Equipped with all of the necessary features for exploring more remote destinations, superyacht ‘Lauren L’ is a spectacular charter choice
The principal charter guest is sure to be delighted by the master cabin which include its own office and balcony stretching off to the port side. Just as well-styled, there is an additional VIP suite as well as 18 doubles, 10 of which can be converted into twins. There is also a single cabin available.
You can step on board Lauren L and discover even more by reading our full review after our team took a tour of her at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
Why charter a superyacht in Thailand?
Replete with secluded covers, pristine beaches, and a mainland thriving with a colourful culture, Thailand is very much a tropical paradise best experienced from the comfort of a superyacht.
Ideal for keen snorkelers and divers, the waters which fringe Thailand are populated by a vibrant and approachable marine life that visitors can get up close and personal to.
For history lovers, there a number of Buddhist temples which are open to visitors to explore to get an authentic taste of history.
Ultimately, Thailand is one of the greatest alternative destinations to escape to, and you can learn even more by taking a look at our selection of Thailand superyacht itineraries.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...