Supporting the infrastructure around her sublime cruising grounds, LAMIMA will improve the lives of many children through a sizeable donation to be made later this month.
More specifically, the donation will ensure that the island in Indonesia can build a new school, improve the facilities at existing institutions, and employ a teacher for the year.
As the world’s largest wooden sailing yacht, the significance of LAMIMA cannot be overstated. Built using traditional methods and staffed by a knowledgeable tour guide, she is also a perfect reflection of her cruising grounds.
Whilst both her interior and exterior spaces are handcrafted to an incredibly high standard, there are also a number of modern furnishings found throughout which provide the kind of comfort found on board a modern motor yacht.
Also on offer to guests are a range of massage treatments carried out by piji masseuses- a standout feature which is one of the most exclusive things about LAMIMA.
For those keen to experience Indonesia in a more fast paced way, the range of snorkelling gear, kayaks and paddleboards will allow for breathtaking exploration.
The meeting point of traditional styling and modern luxury, sailing yacht LAMIMA offers a uniquely fascinating charter experience
With an on board dive instructor, LAMIMA also presents the perfect opportunity for guests to get to grips with the marine life around Indonesia. No matter what ability they may be at, they are sure to find the opportunity an exciting one.
When it comes to relaxing around the communal spaces, a number of furnishings have been thoughtfully positioned around the exterior to allow for comfortable sunbathing and socialising.
The main salon is another area certain to impress, with a full size bar and lounge area setting the scene for total relaxation.
With 5 double staterooms and 2 twin cabins on offer, LAMIMA is capable of accommodating up to 14 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out how you can enjoy S/Y LAMIMA for yourself this summer, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in South East Asia.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...