Supporting the infrastructure around her sublime cruising grounds, LAMIMA will improve the lives of many children through a sizeable donation to be made later this month.
More specifically, the donation will ensure that the island in Indonesia can build a new school, improve the facilities at existing institutions, and employ a teacher for the year.
As the world’s largest wooden sailing yacht, the significance of LAMIMA cannot be overstated. Built using traditional methods and staffed by a knowledgeable tour guide, she is also a perfect reflection of her cruising grounds.
Whilst both her interior and exterior spaces are handcrafted to an incredibly high standard, there are also a number of modern furnishings found throughout which provide the kind of comfort found on board a modern motor yacht.
Also on offer to guests are a range of massage treatments carried out by piji masseuses- a standout feature which is one of the most exclusive things about LAMIMA.
For those keen to experience Indonesia in a more fast paced way, the range of snorkelling gear, kayaks and paddleboards will allow for breathtaking exploration.
The meeting point of traditional styling and modern luxury, sailing yacht LAMIMA offers a uniquely fascinating charter experience
With an on board dive instructor, LAMIMA also presents the perfect opportunity for guests to get to grips with the marine life around Indonesia. No matter what ability they may be at, they are sure to find the opportunity an exciting one.
When it comes to relaxing around the communal spaces, a number of furnishings have been thoughtfully positioned around the exterior to allow for comfortable sunbathing and socialising.
The main salon is another area certain to impress, with a full size bar and lounge area setting the scene for total relaxation.
With 5 double staterooms and 2 twin cabins on offer, LAMIMA is capable of accommodating up to 14 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out how you can enjoy S/Y LAMIMA for yourself this summer, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in South East Asia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...