Supporting the infrastructure around her sublime cruising grounds, LAMIMA will improve the lives of many children through a sizeable donation to be made later this month.
More specifically, the donation will ensure that the island in Indonesia can build a new school, improve the facilities at existing institutions, and employ a teacher for the year.
As the world’s largest wooden sailing yacht, the significance of LAMIMA cannot be overstated. Built using traditional methods and staffed by a knowledgeable tour guide, she is also a perfect reflection of her cruising grounds.
Whilst both her interior and exterior spaces are handcrafted to an incredibly high standard, there are also a number of modern furnishings found throughout which provide the kind of comfort found on board a modern motor yacht.
Also on offer to guests are a range of massage treatments carried out by piji masseuses- a standout feature which is one of the most exclusive things about LAMIMA.
For those keen to experience Indonesia in a more fast paced way, the range of snorkelling gear, kayaks and paddleboards will allow for breathtaking exploration.
The meeting point of traditional styling and modern luxury, sailing yacht LAMIMA offers a uniquely fascinating charter experience
With an on board dive instructor, LAMIMA also presents the perfect opportunity for guests to get to grips with the marine life around Indonesia. No matter what ability they may be at, they are sure to find the opportunity an exciting one.
When it comes to relaxing around the communal spaces, a number of furnishings have been thoughtfully positioned around the exterior to allow for comfortable sunbathing and socialising.
The main salon is another area certain to impress, with a full size bar and lounge area setting the scene for total relaxation.
With 5 double staterooms and 2 twin cabins on offer, LAMIMA is capable of accommodating up to 14 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out how you can enjoy S/Y LAMIMA for yourself this summer, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in South East Asia.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...