Supporting the infrastructure around her sublime cruising grounds, LAMIMA will improve the lives of many children through a sizeable donation to be made later this month.
More specifically, the donation will ensure that the island in Indonesia can build a new school, improve the facilities at existing institutions, and employ a teacher for the year.
As the world’s largest wooden sailing yacht, the significance of LAMIMA cannot be overstated. Built using traditional methods and staffed by a knowledgeable tour guide, she is also a perfect reflection of her cruising grounds.
Whilst both her interior and exterior spaces are handcrafted to an incredibly high standard, there are also a number of modern furnishings found throughout which provide the kind of comfort found on board a modern motor yacht.
Also on offer to guests are a range of massage treatments carried out by piji masseuses- a standout feature which is one of the most exclusive things about LAMIMA.
For those keen to experience Indonesia in a more fast paced way, the range of snorkelling gear, kayaks and paddleboards will allow for breathtaking exploration.
The meeting point of traditional styling and modern luxury, sailing yacht LAMIMA offers a uniquely fascinating charter experience
With an on board dive instructor, LAMIMA also presents the perfect opportunity for guests to get to grips with the marine life around Indonesia. No matter what ability they may be at, they are sure to find the opportunity an exciting one.
When it comes to relaxing around the communal spaces, a number of furnishings have been thoughtfully positioned around the exterior to allow for comfortable sunbathing and socialising.
The main salon is another area certain to impress, with a full size bar and lounge area setting the scene for total relaxation.
With 5 double staterooms and 2 twin cabins on offer, LAMIMA is capable of accommodating up to 14 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out how you can enjoy S/Y LAMIMA for yourself this summer, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in South East Asia.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...