Superyacht KINTA Reduces Charter Rate
Built by esteemed Turkish shipyard Proteksan Turquoise in 2008, and most recently refitted in 2012/13, KINTA will also be available in locations in the South of France and Italy. A go-anywhere yacht, she boasts an impressive range of 4,000 nautical miles at 13.5 knots.
Amenities include a spa pool with a glass waterfall, state-of-the-art gym and Zero Speed Stabilizers makes her one of the most well-appointed yachts currently offering a charter discount.
Superyacht KINTA comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 cabins, including a lavish master suite, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins and a twin cabin. Jean-Guy Verges's sophisticated use of luxurious textures of camel leather and wenge wood creates a relaxing environment on board, with the latest entertainment systems found throughout.
An elevator transports family and friends with ease across her floors.
Her large range of water toys can be enjoyed by guests of all ages, with highlights including jet-skis, scuba diving gear, a banana and water-ski.
For more details on renting M/Y KINTA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take the time to compare all vessels available for a Corsica luxury yacht charter to shortlist your options.
Amenities include a spa pool with a glass waterfall, state-of-the-art gym and Zero Speed Stabilizers
More Yacht Information
Kinta Yacht For Charter
55m Turquoise, 2008 / 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...