Winning a prestigious award for her refit at the World Superyacht Awards last year, KANALOA is unquestionably a motor yacht of some distinction.
Indeed, her wide range of luxury living spaces and her entertaining series of features make her an ideal choice for the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean.
When it comes to the coastlines and islands of Greece, guests will no doubt find the expansive exterior sections and selection of tenders particularly attractive.
Complete with a swim-up bar, the Jacuzzi on the sundeck of superyacht KANALOA is the perfect place to take in the surroundings or simply enjoy a few cocktails in the sun.
Towards the aft, a full-size bar is able to form a cool retreat thanks to optional bimini shading- a thoughtful touch which helps make the sundeck an autonomous sanctuary.
An alfresco dining area is on offer on the bridge deck below, allowing guests to enjoy their meals along with beautiful and ever revolving backdrops.
Refit to an exacting standard less than two years ago, superyacht KANALOA offers a wholly modern charter experience
The interior of luxury yacht KANALOA is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with warm cream furnishings and large windows conjuring up an inviting ambience throughout both the communal and guest areas.
Finished in a ‘classic Italian’ style, the standout areas include a comfortably furnished main salon and an intimately arranged sky lounge perfect for after hours cocktails and socialising.
Besides a master stateroom complete with its own study, KANALOA also includes a further VIP suite, 1 double, 2 twins, and 1 single. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 11 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed