Winning a prestigious award for her refit at the World Superyacht Awards last year, KANALOA is unquestionably a motor yacht of some distinction.
Indeed, her wide range of luxury living spaces and her entertaining series of features make her an ideal choice for the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean.
When it comes to the coastlines and islands of Greece, guests will no doubt find the expansive exterior sections and selection of tenders particularly attractive.
Complete with a swim-up bar, the Jacuzzi on the sundeck of superyacht KANALOA is the perfect place to take in the surroundings or simply enjoy a few cocktails in the sun.
Towards the aft, a full-size bar is able to form a cool retreat thanks to optional bimini shading- a thoughtful touch which helps make the sundeck an autonomous sanctuary.
An alfresco dining area is on offer on the bridge deck below, allowing guests to enjoy their meals along with beautiful and ever revolving backdrops.
Refit to an exacting standard less than two years ago, superyacht KANALOA offers a wholly modern charter experience
The interior of luxury yacht KANALOA is every bit as impressive as her exterior, with warm cream furnishings and large windows conjuring up an inviting ambience throughout both the communal and guest areas.
Finished in a ‘classic Italian’ style, the standout areas include a comfortably furnished main salon and an intimately arranged sky lounge perfect for after hours cocktails and socialising.
Besides a master stateroom complete with its own study, KANALOA also includes a further VIP suite, 1 double, 2 twins, and 1 single. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 11 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...