With 3 spacious decks to socialise around, and with a host of the latest luxury features, superyacht IPANEMAS could not be better prepared for charter vacations taking place around the Mediterranean.
Indeed, her eight-person Jacuzzi, sundeck bar, and assortment of water toys promise to satisfy the desires of every kind of guest.
Renowned for her outstanding performance and highly contemporary design, IPANEMAS is also equipped with the latest entertainment systems to ensure that guests continue to enjoy their time on the water once they’ve returned to the interior.
The on board masseuse is another advantage of the motor yacht sure to be enjoyed by charter guests this summer.
Perfectly designed for friends and families looking to spend time together on board, luxury yacht IPANEMAS includes a number of fantastic social spaces.
Throughout the day, it is no doubt the sundeck which will attract the attentions of charter guests whilst the evening is no doubt best enjoyed from the comfort of the main salon.
Offering a range of options and a whole lot of fun, superyacht IPANEMAS is the ideal choice for those keen to discover France and Italy this summer
Defined by her commitment to remarkable finishing touches, each communal and guest space features a large flat-screen TV whilst her furnishings have been thoughtfully selected to optimise on board comfort.
Along with a generously proportioned master cabin, IPANEMAS comes with 3 VIP staterooms as well as 2 twins with optional pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration offers accommodation for up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...