With 3 spacious decks to socialise around, and with a host of the latest luxury features, superyacht IPANEMAS could not be better prepared for charter vacations taking place around the Mediterranean.
Indeed, her eight-person Jacuzzi, sundeck bar, and assortment of water toys promise to satisfy the desires of every kind of guest.
Renowned for her outstanding performance and highly contemporary design, IPANEMAS is also equipped with the latest entertainment systems to ensure that guests continue to enjoy their time on the water once they’ve returned to the interior.
The on board masseuse is another advantage of the motor yacht sure to be enjoyed by charter guests this summer.
Perfectly designed for friends and families looking to spend time together on board, luxury yacht IPANEMAS includes a number of fantastic social spaces.
Throughout the day, it is no doubt the sundeck which will attract the attentions of charter guests whilst the evening is no doubt best enjoyed from the comfort of the main salon.
Offering a range of options and a whole lot of fun, superyacht IPANEMAS is the ideal choice for those keen to discover France and Italy this summer
Defined by her commitment to remarkable finishing touches, each communal and guest space features a large flat-screen TV whilst her furnishings have been thoughtfully selected to optimise on board comfort.
Along with a generously proportioned master cabin, IPANEMAS comes with 3 VIP staterooms as well as 2 twins with optional pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration offers accommodation for up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed