Replete with countless species of marine life and home to plenty of picturesque beaches, the Galapagos Islands couldn’t be better suited for those who enjoy a hint of exploring whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Of course, to experience the natural wonders of the volcanic archipelago in true style, it’s essential to cruise the crystalline waters on a motor yacht such as INTEGRITY.
Indeed, with an abundance of exterior space and comfortable accommodation- not to mention a rich assortment of water toys and tenders- the superyacht is all but designed for such luxury exploration.
What’s more, by almost halving her weekly charter rate, INTEGRITY makes an incredibly good case for visiting the infinitely fascinating destination sooner rather than later.
Bathing her elegance in floods of light, the interior of superyacht INTEGRITY is lined by large windows. As well as illuminating the cream coloured furnishings and expert woodwork on offer in both the guest and communal spaces, this design also provides guests access to uninterrupted views across the water- just the thing when you consider her charter grounds.
Highly flexible, the main salon and adjacent dining space can be effectively used for both relaxing and entertaining. The discreetly installed and retractable widescreen television, for instance, can be brought out to form a media centre when parties aren’t busy or socialising or dining.
Similarly, due to the generous dimensions of this space, it can be used for briefings ahead of discovery trips or as a party-hub thanks to the full sized bar located towards the aft.
With a total of nine cabins, INTEGRITY is capable of accommodating an impressive total of sixteen guests at any one time.
Wonderfully appointed and full of fantastic features, INTEGRITY is in every respect the perfect charter yacht
Of course, when it comes to chartering a superyacht in the Galapagos Islands, a lot of time is going to be spent outside. Attentive to such a fact, the exterior includes various seating and lounging options, with a large Jacuzzi taking centre stage at the bow.
Having received new upholstery along the sundeck in 2011, INTEGRITY is likewise suitably furnished for taking in the rich surroundings of the various islands.
When it comes to accessing the more remote bays and sequestered destinations belonging to the archipelago, a number of tenders are on offer to do so in the most appropriate style. Indeed, from the two 20-foot Zodiac tenders, to the eight two-person kayaks, and the twenty sets of snorkelling gear, there’s nowhere that guests will have difficulty discovering.
As a nice finishing touch, the barbecue installed beneath partial shading on the sundeck is certain to satisfy the hunger of any intrepid explorers returning from the water.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y INTEGRITY, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Galapagos Islands.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...