Following a change of ownership earlier this year, IMPROMPTU-formerly superyacht MIA ELISE-underwent an extensive refit in 2016 which has enlivened all of her interior and exterior spaces.
Boasting a raised Jacuzzi on the sundeck and a wine cellar stocked with more than 120 bottles, there’s no doubt that guests will find themselves enjoying her Caribbean cruising grounds in style this winter.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across 6 well-appointed cabins, there’s certain to be something on board to satisfy every member of a charter party.
From the broad swim platform which extends off the aft to the Jacuzzi and bar area located up on the sundeck, the exterior of luxury yacht IMPROMPTU is unquestionably a sunbather’s paradise.
With a large alfresco dining area located on the main deck, parties are also able to tuck into a delicious meal whilst enjoying the passing scenery of their cruising grounds.
When it comes to cooling off, a fine selection of water toys and tenders allows everyone to enjoy a dip in a way that best suits their tastes.
With the look and feel of a brand new superyacht, IMPROMPTU couldn’t be better suited for charter vacations in the Caribbean
Designed by award winning designer Patrick Knowles, the refit interior of superyacht IMPROMPTU sets an enlivening tone sure to please guests as they make their way through her various communal and private spaces.
With neutral tones and soft textures accenting the inviting furnishings found in the main salon and sky lounge, guests can decide for themselves where they socialise or unwind.
An impressive finishing touch, the main salon features its own grand piano which can be usefully employed to provide appropriately sophisticated background music.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y IMPROMPTU, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Virgin Islands.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...