Following a change of ownership earlier this year, IMPROMPTU-formerly superyacht MIA ELISE-underwent an extensive refit in 2016 which has enlivened all of her interior and exterior spaces.
Boasting a raised Jacuzzi on the sundeck and a wine cellar stocked with more than 120 bottles, there’s no doubt that guests will find themselves enjoying her Caribbean cruising grounds in style this winter.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across 6 well-appointed cabins, there’s certain to be something on board to satisfy every member of a charter party.
From the broad swim platform which extends off the aft to the Jacuzzi and bar area located up on the sundeck, the exterior of luxury yacht IMPROMPTU is unquestionably a sunbather’s paradise.
With a large alfresco dining area located on the main deck, parties are also able to tuck into a delicious meal whilst enjoying the passing scenery of their cruising grounds.
When it comes to cooling off, a fine selection of water toys and tenders allows everyone to enjoy a dip in a way that best suits their tastes.
With the look and feel of a brand new superyacht, IMPROMPTU couldn’t be better suited for charter vacations in the Caribbean
Designed by award winning designer Patrick Knowles, the refit interior of superyacht IMPROMPTU sets an enlivening tone sure to please guests as they make their way through her various communal and private spaces.
With neutral tones and soft textures accenting the inviting furnishings found in the main salon and sky lounge, guests can decide for themselves where they socialise or unwind.
An impressive finishing touch, the main salon features its own grand piano which can be usefully employed to provide appropriately sophisticated background music.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y IMPROMPTU, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Virgin Islands.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...