Following a change of ownership earlier this year, IMPROMPTU-formerly superyacht MIA ELISE-underwent an extensive refit in 2016 which has enlivened all of her interior and exterior spaces.
Boasting a raised Jacuzzi on the sundeck and a wine cellar stocked with more than 120 bottles, there’s no doubt that guests will find themselves enjoying her Caribbean cruising grounds in style this winter.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across 6 well-appointed cabins, there’s certain to be something on board to satisfy every member of a charter party.
From the broad swim platform which extends off the aft to the Jacuzzi and bar area located up on the sundeck, the exterior of luxury yacht IMPROMPTU is unquestionably a sunbather’s paradise.
With a large alfresco dining area located on the main deck, parties are also able to tuck into a delicious meal whilst enjoying the passing scenery of their cruising grounds.
When it comes to cooling off, a fine selection of water toys and tenders allows everyone to enjoy a dip in a way that best suits their tastes.
With the look and feel of a brand new superyacht, IMPROMPTU couldn’t be better suited for charter vacations in the Caribbean
Designed by award winning designer Patrick Knowles, the refit interior of superyacht IMPROMPTU sets an enlivening tone sure to please guests as they make their way through her various communal and private spaces.
With neutral tones and soft textures accenting the inviting furnishings found in the main salon and sky lounge, guests can decide for themselves where they socialise or unwind.
An impressive finishing touch, the main salon features its own grand piano which can be usefully employed to provide appropriately sophisticated background music.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y IMPROMPTU, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Virgin Islands.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...