Following a change of ownership earlier this year, IMPROMPTU-formerly superyacht MIA ELISE-underwent an extensive refit in 2016 which has enlivened all of her interior and exterior spaces.
Boasting a raised Jacuzzi on the sundeck and a wine cellar stocked with more than 120 bottles, there’s no doubt that guests will find themselves enjoying her Caribbean cruising grounds in style this winter.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across 6 well-appointed cabins, there’s certain to be something on board to satisfy every member of a charter party.
From the broad swim platform which extends off the aft to the Jacuzzi and bar area located up on the sundeck, the exterior of luxury yacht IMPROMPTU is unquestionably a sunbather’s paradise.
With a large alfresco dining area located on the main deck, parties are also able to tuck into a delicious meal whilst enjoying the passing scenery of their cruising grounds.
When it comes to cooling off, a fine selection of water toys and tenders allows everyone to enjoy a dip in a way that best suits their tastes.
With the look and feel of a brand new superyacht, IMPROMPTU couldn’t be better suited for charter vacations in the Caribbean
Designed by award winning designer Patrick Knowles, the refit interior of superyacht IMPROMPTU sets an enlivening tone sure to please guests as they make their way through her various communal and private spaces.
With neutral tones and soft textures accenting the inviting furnishings found in the main salon and sky lounge, guests can decide for themselves where they socialise or unwind.
An impressive finishing touch, the main salon features its own grand piano which can be usefully employed to provide appropriately sophisticated background music.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y IMPROMPTU, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Virgin Islands.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.