Unlike the overcast skies which have traditionally served as the backdrop for the show, the MYBA Charter Show 2016 is currently enjoying nothing but sunshine and warmth.
Showing off jacuzzis and loungers in their best light, the show is unquestionably nothing but good news for the charter market and brokers keen to find out more regarding the available yachts.
As the show continues into its final day tomorrow, YachtCharterFleet will continue to provide coverage along with exclusive photographs.
As the charter market goes from strength to strength, it is events such as the MYBA Charter Show which ensure its stability
Providing visitors the chance to undertake tours and food tastings on-board the list of charter yachts attending the show, the organisers have clearly identified the best way of allowing everyone to get beyond the brochures.
With the finale set for tomorrow, and the weather showing no signs of flagging, there’s every reason to consider this year’s edition of the MYBA show a triumph.
Indeed, with the sound of industry chatter going on for hours on end, it’s clear that the show is already something of a resounding success.
In order to find out more about the MYBA Charter Show, or to request a visit to a yacht on your behalf, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...