Superyacht HIGHLANDER Christmas and New Year Charter Offer
Otherwise known at the ‘Forbes Yacht,’ the Bannenberg-designed HIGHLANDER was originally delivered in 1986, however completed an extensive transformation last year to ensure she was well equipped for joining the charter market.
Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure comfortable cruising on board the pedigree de Vries vessel, which boasts a helipad, well-appointed disco and media room, and massage and yoga facilities (with a Yoga Master on board). A talented Chef is additionally on board to ensure an exquisite dining experience for all on board.
Charter yacht HIGHLANDER provides smart accommodation for up to 12 guests in 7 staterooms in a spacious layout comprising of a master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins.
Her well-appointed deck spaces are a true highlight of the guest experience, featuring a heated Jacuzzi with colourful LED sprays, a sophisticated al fresco dining area and a variety of comfy seating areas (both shaded and in the sunshine).
A plethora of water toys can be enjoyed by family and friends on board, with highlights including Seabobs, water-skis, 2-person kayaks and scuba diving equipment for up to 4 people.
For more details on booking M/Y HIGHLANDER during the upcoming holiday season, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Compare the style, size and amenities of all superyachts for charter in St Barts.
boasts a helipad, well-appointed disco and media room, and massage and yoga facilities
More Yacht Information
Highlander Yacht For Charter
49m Feadship, 1986 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...