Superyacht HARLE Open for Event Charters at Monaco Grand Prix
On the sundeck, guests can take in all the thrills of the grand prix or the glitz and glamour of the film festival while unwinding in the Jacuzzi and relaxing on the comfortable deckchairs. Plus an alfresco dining area, capable of seating 12 people, ensures you and your guests never miss a moment of the on-shore action.
Exterior and interior spaces are seamlessly fused, creating a harmonious living environment as well as the perfect set up to take in the surroundings of the French Riviera. Large windows throughout the motor yacht allow natural light and dockside scenes to flood in, and the Sinot Yacht Design styling produces an outdoor feel.
The bridge deck lounge is another prime location, with a convertible alfresco dining area and furniture that can be configured in a number of arrangements. Such a space is perfect for hosting parties, formal dining functions and other celebratory gatherings when in Monaco or Cannes.
Five guest staterooms are located on the main deck and can be configured into twins or a doubles, and all benefit from floor-to-ceiling windows.
Meanwhile, the master stateroom benefits from a large skylight and partition screen that can transform the suite into a day spa, complete with a circular whirlpool bath.
Other highlights include a full-beam private office, which can be converted to a sixth stateroom, a multipurpose activity centre on the lazarette that can be transformed into a fitness studio or recreational area, and a huge water platform, making access into the warm waters of the Mediterranean as easy as possible.
Alternatively, make the most of being at sea with the huge choice of on-board water toys such as two laser sail boats, paddle boards, Seabobs, WaveRunners, kayaks and an eight-man inflatable island.
The bridge deck lounge is another prime location, with a convertible alfresco dining area and furniture that can be configured in a number of arrangements.
Yacht Charter Fleet was welcomed aboard HARLE by Captain Carey Drake at the latest Antigua Charter Yacht Show. Make sure you check out the review, coming soon to this website.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y HARLE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
More Yacht Information
Harle Yacht For Charter
45m Feadship, 2007
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...