On the sundeck, guests can take in all the thrills of the grand prix or the glitz and glamour of the film festival while unwinding in the Jacuzzi and relaxing on the comfortable deckchairs. Plus an alfresco dining area, capable of seating 12 people, ensures you and your guests never miss a moment of the on-shore action.
Exterior and interior spaces are seamlessly fused, creating a harmonious living environment as well as the perfect set up to take in the surroundings of the French Riviera. Large windows throughout the motor yacht allow natural light and dockside scenes to flood in, and the Sinot Yacht Design styling produces an outdoor feel.
The bridge deck lounge is another prime location, with a convertible alfresco dining area and furniture that can be configured in a number of arrangements. Such a space is perfect for hosting parties, formal dining functions and other celebratory gatherings when in Monaco or Cannes.
Five guest staterooms are located on the main deck and can be configured into twins or a doubles, and all benefit from floor-to-ceiling windows.
Meanwhile, the master stateroom benefits from a large skylight and partition screen that can transform the suite into a day spa, complete with a circular whirlpool bath.
Other highlights include a full-beam private office, which can be converted to a sixth stateroom, a multipurpose activity centre on the lazarette that can be transformed into a fitness studio or recreational area, and a huge water platform, making access into the warm waters of the Mediterranean as easy as possible.
Alternatively, make the most of being at sea with the huge choice of on-board water toys such as two laser sail boats, paddle boards, Seabobs, WaveRunners, kayaks and an eight-man inflatable island.
The bridge deck lounge is another prime location, with a convertible alfresco dining area and furniture that can be configured in a number of arrangements.
Yacht Charter Fleet was welcomed aboard HARLE by Captain Carey Drake at the latest Antigua Charter Yacht Show. Make sure you check out the review, coming soon to this website.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y HARLE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...