On the sundeck, guests can take in all the thrills of the grand prix or the glitz and glamour of the film festival while unwinding in the Jacuzzi and relaxing on the comfortable deckchairs. Plus an alfresco dining area, capable of seating 12 people, ensures you and your guests never miss a moment of the on-shore action.
Exterior and interior spaces are seamlessly fused, creating a harmonious living environment as well as the perfect set up to take in the surroundings of the French Riviera. Large windows throughout the motor yacht allow natural light and dockside scenes to flood in, and the Sinot Yacht Design styling produces an outdoor feel.
The bridge deck lounge is another prime location, with a convertible alfresco dining area and furniture that can be configured in a number of arrangements. Such a space is perfect for hosting parties, formal dining functions and other celebratory gatherings when in Monaco or Cannes.
Five guest staterooms are located on the main deck and can be configured into twins or a doubles, and all benefit from floor-to-ceiling windows.
Meanwhile, the master stateroom benefits from a large skylight and partition screen that can transform the suite into a day spa, complete with a circular whirlpool bath.
Other highlights include a full-beam private office, which can be converted to a sixth stateroom, a multipurpose activity centre on the lazarette that can be transformed into a fitness studio or recreational area, and a huge water platform, making access into the warm waters of the Mediterranean as easy as possible.
Alternatively, make the most of being at sea with the huge choice of on-board water toys such as two laser sail boats, paddle boards, Seabobs, WaveRunners, kayaks and an eight-man inflatable island.
The bridge deck lounge is another prime location, with a convertible alfresco dining area and furniture that can be configured in a number of arrangements.
Yacht Charter Fleet was welcomed aboard HARLE by Captain Carey Drake at the latest Antigua Charter Yacht Show. Make sure you check out the review, coming soon to this website.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y HARLE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.