On the sundeck, guests can take in all the thrills of the grand prix or the glitz and glamour of the film festival while unwinding in the Jacuzzi and relaxing on the comfortable deckchairs. Plus an alfresco dining area, capable of seating 12 people, ensures you and your guests never miss a moment of the on-shore action.
Exterior and interior spaces are seamlessly fused, creating a harmonious living environment as well as the perfect set up to take in the surroundings of the French Riviera. Large windows throughout the motor yacht allow natural light and dockside scenes to flood in, and the Sinot Yacht Design styling produces an outdoor feel.
The bridge deck lounge is another prime location, with a convertible alfresco dining area and furniture that can be configured in a number of arrangements. Such a space is perfect for hosting parties, formal dining functions and other celebratory gatherings when in Monaco or Cannes.
Five guest staterooms are located on the main deck and can be configured into twins or a doubles, and all benefit from floor-to-ceiling windows.
Meanwhile, the master stateroom benefits from a large skylight and partition screen that can transform the suite into a day spa, complete with a circular whirlpool bath.
Other highlights include a full-beam private office, which can be converted to a sixth stateroom, a multipurpose activity centre on the lazarette that can be transformed into a fitness studio or recreational area, and a huge water platform, making access into the warm waters of the Mediterranean as easy as possible.
Alternatively, make the most of being at sea with the huge choice of on-board water toys such as two laser sail boats, paddle boards, Seabobs, WaveRunners, kayaks and an eight-man inflatable island.
The bridge deck lounge is another prime location, with a convertible alfresco dining area and furniture that can be configured in a number of arrangements.
Yacht Charter Fleet was welcomed aboard HARLE by Captain Carey Drake at the latest Antigua Charter Yacht Show. Make sure you check out the review, coming soon to this website.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y HARLE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...