On the sundeck, guests can take in all the thrills of the grand prix or the glitz and glamour of the film festival while unwinding in the Jacuzzi and relaxing on the comfortable deckchairs. Plus an alfresco dining area, capable of seating 12 people, ensures you and your guests never miss a moment of the on-shore action.
Exterior and interior spaces are seamlessly fused, creating a harmonious living environment as well as the perfect set up to take in the surroundings of the French Riviera. Large windows throughout the motor yacht allow natural light and dockside scenes to flood in, and the Sinot Yacht Design styling produces an outdoor feel.
The bridge deck lounge is another prime location, with a convertible alfresco dining area and furniture that can be configured in a number of arrangements. Such a space is perfect for hosting parties, formal dining functions and other celebratory gatherings when in Monaco or Cannes.
Five guest staterooms are located on the main deck and can be configured into twins or a doubles, and all benefit from floor-to-ceiling windows.
Meanwhile, the master stateroom benefits from a large skylight and partition screen that can transform the suite into a day spa, complete with a circular whirlpool bath.
Other highlights include a full-beam private office, which can be converted to a sixth stateroom, a multipurpose activity centre on the lazarette that can be transformed into a fitness studio or recreational area, and a huge water platform, making access into the warm waters of the Mediterranean as easy as possible.
Alternatively, make the most of being at sea with the huge choice of on-board water toys such as two laser sail boats, paddle boards, Seabobs, WaveRunners, kayaks and an eight-man inflatable island.
The bridge deck lounge is another prime location, with a convertible alfresco dining area and furniture that can be configured in a number of arrangements.
Yacht Charter Fleet was welcomed aboard HARLE by Captain Carey Drake at the latest Antigua Charter Yacht Show. Make sure you check out the review, coming soon to this website.
If you are interested in hiring M/Y HARLE, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Monaco.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed