Renowned for her flexibility, HARLE is a motor yacht certain to appeal to parties of both friends and families.
Indeed, from a master cabin which transforms into a day spa, to an exterior which can go from a sun-drenched paradise to a shaded chill-out zone, there’s no doubt that those on board will have their desires satisfied.
When it comes to describing the exterior of superyacht HARLE, it would no doubt be best to first of all acknowledge the enormous swim platform which extends off her aft.
Serving as a convenient spot to dive into the ocean, this space also doubles up as a place to socialise by the water over a few drinks.
Located a few decks up, the sundeck is equipped with a generously sized Jacuzzi surrounded by sunpads, an arrangement which allows the entire party to gather together to enjoy the Mediterranean surroundings in style.
As an award-winning Feadship superyacht, HARLE belongs to a truly elite league
Loosely based on the Art Deco movement, the interior of luxury yacht HARLE has been finished in a tastefully opulent style, with both the communal and guest spaces exuding an inviting glamour.
Between relaxing in the spa and partying in the main salon, guests are sure to enjoy their time inside just as much as they do out on the exterior of the superyacht.
What’s more, the flexible cabin configuration means that up to 12 guests are able to enjoy HARLE as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y HARLE, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed