Rejoining the charter fleet following an extensive and awe-inspiring refit, Grand Ocean feels very much like a brand new motor yacht. Indeed, her updated furnishings and finishings are yet to be enjoyed by many charter guests.
Now offering a reduced rate, there has arguably never been a better time to experience her mosaic swimming pool, her commanding range of tenders, and the general assortment of well-appointed communal spaces found around the interior.
Making her all the more exciting, Grand Ocean also boasts entirely eco-friendly engineering, making her kind to the Mediterranean waters.
Ideally suited to the warmth of Greece, the exterior of superyacht Grand Ocean is equipped with a number of sunloungers and alfresco dining sections. For cooling off, the recently refurbished glass pool is an all but unrivalled feature.
Similarly, in the evening it’s possible to warm up in the large Jacuzzi on the aft deck, or simply enjoy the nighttime coastline from the comfort of the well-proportioned sunpads installed on the sundeck.
Balancing exposed sections with numerous shaded ones, every kind of guest is sure to be satisfied with their surroundings whilst spending time out on the exterior.
Fresh from an uncompromising and impressive refit, superyacht Grand Ocean is unmissable this summer
An inviting contrast to the exterior, the interior of luxury yacht Grand Ocean is full of modern furnishings and countless opulent accents. More specifically, the comfortably laid out main salon is completed by an arctic white grand piano.
The dining area is undoubtedly one of the most standout aspects of the interior, with the table looking out on the exceptionally large swimming pool.
As well as a large master cabin, superyacht Grand Ocean has an additional 2 doubles and 4 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests when away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed