Rejoining the charter fleet following an extensive and awe-inspiring refit, Grand Ocean feels very much like a brand new motor yacht. Indeed, her updated furnishings and finishings are yet to be enjoyed by many charter guests.
Now offering a reduced rate, there has arguably never been a better time to experience her mosaic swimming pool, her commanding range of tenders, and the general assortment of well-appointed communal spaces found around the interior.
Making her all the more exciting, Grand Ocean also boasts entirely eco-friendly engineering, making her kind to the Mediterranean waters.
Ideally suited to the warmth of Greece, the exterior of superyacht Grand Ocean is equipped with a number of sunloungers and alfresco dining sections. For cooling off, the recently refurbished glass pool is an all but unrivalled feature.
Similarly, in the evening it’s possible to warm up in the large Jacuzzi on the aft deck, or simply enjoy the nighttime coastline from the comfort of the well-proportioned sunpads installed on the sundeck.
Balancing exposed sections with numerous shaded ones, every kind of guest is sure to be satisfied with their surroundings whilst spending time out on the exterior.
Fresh from an uncompromising and impressive refit, superyacht Grand Ocean is unmissable this summer
An inviting contrast to the exterior, the interior of luxury yacht Grand Ocean is full of modern furnishings and countless opulent accents. More specifically, the comfortably laid out main salon is completed by an arctic white grand piano.
The dining area is undoubtedly one of the most standout aspects of the interior, with the table looking out on the exceptionally large swimming pool.
As well as a large master cabin, superyacht Grand Ocean has an additional 2 doubles and 4 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests when away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...