Superyacht FERDY Open for Summer Charters in the Mediterranean
Launched by Codecasa in 2007, FERDY joined the charter market just two months ago, but has recently undergone a new photo shoot to show off her exquisite décor and luxe deck areas. Proving to be a popular charter choice, she is a fantastic last-minute option.
Boasting large volumes for a motor yacht of her size, she counts a wide sundeck as one of her many highlights. Guests can unwind here in the Jacuzzi before soaking up the sun on oversized sun pads and sipping cocktails in one of the small seating areas.
The main deck aft also presents lounging options where guests can enjoy pre-dinner drinks before dinning alfresco on the upper deck aft. For an intimate meal for two, however, there is a secluded seating area on the Portuguese deck.
All these activities can be enjoyed against the glittering sandy beaches and mountainous backdrop of Sardinia and its neighbouring island Corsica, both resplendent in wild natural beauty, a unique blend of cultures and fascinating historical sites.
Styled by Della Role Design, the interior of luxury yacht FERDY combines Cherrywood and whitened oak for bright, airy and relaxing living areas on your charter vacation.
Two lounge areas formed of sumptuous white sofas make up the main salon, while formal dinner parties can be hosted in the upper deck dining area.
Stretching across the breath of the main deck forward, the master suite offers a peaceful atmosphere in which to retreat after a busy day spent on the water and, one deck below, two double cabins and two twin cabins complete the accommodation offer.
Water toys on board include a Jet Ski, Sea-Bob, snorkelling equipment and a selection of inflatable toys, providing all the family a multitude of ways in which to enjoy the glorious Mediterranean waters.
Guests can unwind here in the Jacuzzi before soaking up the sun on oversized sun pads and sipping cocktails in one of the small seating areas
More Yacht Information
Ferdy Yacht For Charter
43m Codecasa, 2007 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...