The 43m/ 141ft motor yacht EVA. 4EVA is unlike Manugusta's other high-performance Maxi Open planning yachts which they have become renowned for. This new Oceano 43 is a tri-deck displacement motor yacht designed for those who wish to spend substantial amounts of time cruising with family and friends.
Delivered in 2018, EVA. 4EVA is currently the only Oceano 43 model available for luxury yacht charter, standing out for her onboard liveability, comfort and long-range while still maintaining a sleek and sporty design. She will be available to book in the Mediterranean for the remainder of her winter season.
The displacement yacht features contemporary amenities and facilities tailored towards entertaining, as well as a build that make her the ideal platform for charters looking for a sophisticated and seamless cruising experience.
In line with the Mungusta Oceano 43 series, motor yacht EVA. 4EVA boasts a forward infinity pool, featuring a built-in light system and flanked by sunpads, ultimately providing guests with the benefit of privacy on their charter.
Her extra-large sundeck features an abundance of lounging space as well as a hydraulic table that can be lowered opening up the space for festive functions. A formal lounging space is located on the upper deck aft, protected by glass bulwarks.
The aft beach club’s hatch transforms to become an extended swim platform, giving guests easy access to the onboard toys, where they can spend hours on end enjoying the crystalline waters of the Mediterranean.
Her interior styling reflects a modern and minimalist theme, featuring a neutral cream palette and deep wood furnishings that create a warm and welcoming ambience. She also boasts state of the art entertainment systems and streaming technology.
Glass doors partition the main salon from the aft deck, flooding the space with natural light. Guests will notice stylish furniture, as well as full beam windows providing jaw-dropping views of nearby vistas.
She sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 cabins comprising one master, two doubles, two twins, and provides two Pullman berths. The master’s quarters come with en suite facilities, as well as a private lounge area and balcony.
The Mediterranean is famed for hosting some of the prime vacation hotspots in the world, attracting the likes of celebrities and A-listers. However, while it is true that guests can expect a luxurious and exclusive trip to locations like the Amalfi Coast and the French Riviera, they can also benefit from a low-key vacation with their nearest and dearest.
Charterers can expect an array of experiences to be had in this deluxe destination, whether they are a group of friends looking for a new adventure, or families looking to create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed