From a fresh new interior dining space to a modern gymnasium and wholly improved mechanics, the latest refit of EMOTION is sure to have her feeling like a totally new superyacht.
Originally delivered from CRN in 2007, EMOTION has never run the risk of becoming dated thanks to the constant upgrades she has enjoyed over the past ten years. Indeed, she was completely refit in 2012 before receiving new furnishings and tenders in both 2015 and 2016.
Attentive to every aspect of the charter experience, noise-reducing technology is currently being applied to the yacht in order to allow guests to cruise in comfort as well as style.
Keeping up with current trends, EMOTION will enjoy the addition of a golf driving facility complete with biodegradable balls and floating green to provide endless hours of fun whilst at-anchor in the Mediterranean.
Such an innovative and playful touch, is, however, just scratching the surface when it comes to her new features.
As attractive in the communal spaces as she is in the guest areas, EMOTION will rejoin the charter market with a balcony bathtub and spa adjoining the master cabin and a completely refurbished main salon.
Out on the exterior, guests will be treated to all new BBQ facilities as well as an upgraded Jacuzzi and sun lounging area, making the underway and at-anchor experience all but unrivalled.
Retaining her invigorating and colorful character, the bright red tones which govern the interior are set to remain, with new furnishings making her even livelier.
Each installed with brand new televisions, the 5 guest cabins on board allow for a total of 10 guests to enjoy EMOTION as part of a private yacht charter vacation. With availability in the West Mediterranean, she is a superb choice for those looking to discover Croatia and the French Riviera.
Due to enjoy a photoshoot this May, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers abreast of all the latest imagery as soon as it becomes available.
Unquestionably one of the most superbly maintained and upgraded superyachts for charter, EMOTION will be unmissable this summer
In order to find out more regarding M/Y EMOTION, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- An Update On Caribbean Charter GroundsHurricanes Irma and Maria have left a trail of destruction across the Caribbean and Florida, prompting concerns about t...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...