From a fresh new interior dining space to a modern gymnasium and wholly improved mechanics, the latest refit of EMOTION is sure to have her feeling like a totally new superyacht.
Originally delivered from CRN in 2007, EMOTION has never run the risk of becoming dated thanks to the constant upgrades she has enjoyed over the past ten years. Indeed, she was completely refit in 2012 before receiving new furnishings and tenders in both 2015 and 2016.
Attentive to every aspect of the charter experience, noise-reducing technology is currently being applied to the yacht in order to allow guests to cruise in comfort as well as style.
Keeping up with current trends, EMOTION will enjoy the addition of a golf driving facility complete with biodegradable balls and floating green to provide endless hours of fun whilst at-anchor in the Mediterranean.
Such an innovative and playful touch, is, however, just scratching the surface when it comes to her new features.
As attractive in the communal spaces as she is in the guest areas, EMOTION will rejoin the charter market with a balcony bathtub and spa adjoining the master cabin and a completely refurbished main salon.
Out on the exterior, guests will be treated to all new BBQ facilities as well as an upgraded Jacuzzi and sun lounging area, making the underway and at-anchor experience all but unrivalled.
Retaining her invigorating and colorful character, the bright red tones which govern the interior are set to remain, with new furnishings making her even livelier.
Each installed with brand new televisions, the 5 guest cabins on board allow for a total of 10 guests to enjoy EMOTION as part of a private yacht charter vacation. With availability in the West Mediterranean, she is a superb choice for those looking to discover Croatia and the French Riviera.
Due to enjoy a photoshoot this May, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers abreast of all the latest imagery as soon as it becomes available.
Unquestionably one of the most superbly maintained and upgraded superyachts for charter, EMOTION will be unmissable this summer
In order to find out more regarding M/Y EMOTION, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...