Boasting a contemporary design by Laura Pomopni Interiors as well as a surprisingly spacious sundeck for a platform of her size, 'Emotion 2' presents guests with a variety of social areas to unwind and relax in.
Delivered in 2007 and benefitting from a refit in late 2017, this superyacht sports modern amenities and the latest sailing technology, guaranteeing charterers a seamless luxury yacht charter experience.
Guests will certainly spend the majority of the time on the superyacht's capacious sun deck, which features forward jacuzzi, cocktail bar, sun loungers, and outdoor cinema.
Additional lounging spaces can be found throughout all of her outer decks. Her main alfresco dining arrangement is located on the upper aft deck, providing charterers breathtaking views of the Mediterranean while they dine.
Emotion 2 sports a spacious beach club that gives charterers access to the motor yacht’s water toys, including jet skis, kayaks, seabobs, paddleboards, deep-sea fishing equipment, and jetsurf.
Sporting over 200 islands and islets, guests onboard their luxury superyacht will have a plethora of destinations at their disposal
Charterers looking to continue their fitness routine while on their vacation can make use of the superyacht's fully equipped gym, followed by a trip to the onboard sauna.
The main salon presents a stylish entertainment hub and features a luxurious dining arrangement located forward. The upper deck offers a smaller, more intimate setting for social gatherings.
Emotion 2 sleeps up to eleven guests in five generously-sized cabins, comprising one master, two VIPs, one double, one twin, and provides one Pullman berth. The master’s quarters features ensuite facilities, office desk/vanity set up, lounging space, and even boasts a private balcony.
Rich in culture and shrouded in mythical history, Greece is regarded as a prime cruising destination for every type of charterer. It provides a variety of hotspots for guests looking to unwind in peace, explore the wilderness, or party with the locals. Sporting over 200 islands and islets, guests onboard their luxury superyacht will have a plethora of destinations at their disposal, each providing something entirely different.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed