With a superbly refit sundeck and wealth of features located on her exterior, superyacht ELENI is ideal for sun and sea lovers.
Indeed, from her large Jacuzzi to the well-appointed alfresco dining space- as well as the many sun bathing spots found in between- everyone on board is sure to enjoy their time whilst cruising and at-anchor.
Particularly appropriate for Croatia, superyacht ELENI also comes with a number of water toys and tenders which allow guests to get the very most out of their surroundings.
Spread across three decks, the exterior areas of superyacht ELENI have been perfectly styled for luxurious outdoor living.
More specifically, it is possible to unwind on the large sunpads, chill out on the lounge space situated towards the bow, and tuck into finely prepared meals around the circular dining table.
Thanks to the broad swim platform which extends off the aft, charter guests are able to capably dive into the sea or board a tender.
Embodying elegance and charm, superyacht ELENI is perfect for families and friends keen to enjoy a memorable charter vacation
The very definition of elegance, the interior of superyacht ELENI is comfortably furnished and finished in cream and black tones.
In many respects a social hub for guests to gather in, the main salon has been arranged for after-hours socialising whilst the sky lounge provides an attractive alternative, with a full size bar on hand to serve up refreshments.
For the more active charter guests on board, there is a fully-equipped gymnasium to ensure that every kind of workout can be easily completed.
As well as a large full-beam master cabin, ELENI also features 4 doubles, and a single twin. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...