Delivered from the acclaimed German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen back in 2001, superyacht DREAM went on to receive an entire refit in 2013 which included a refreshing new interior from the highly estimable team at Bannenberg & Rowell.
Replenishing her dynamic layout, the designers have brought in an invitingly neutral color palette as well as a range of modern furnishings and art pieces- an arrangement perfect for when guests are heading inside after a day amidst a warm climate.
The exterior has received similarly thoughtful treatment, with minimal fixtures allowing those on board to enjoy panoramas from the comfort of their sunloungers. Conveniently situated facing the bar, such an arrangement found on the sundeck could not be improved.
Whilst perfectly primed for downtime, superyacht DREAM is also a true entertainer, with an inflatable water slide sure to keep charterers of all ages occupied for countless hours.
Expected to be available towards the end of June, there’s every reason to consider DREAM for your next luxury charter vacation.
Appropriately named, superyacht DREAM features all of the amenities and features necessary for a truly ideal charter vacation
Whilst she may have been shortlisted at both the World Superyacht Awards and the International Superyacht Society Awards for her interior refit, Dream is every inch the well-rounded motor yacht.
Indeed, from the multiple dedicated spaces found across her vast decks, to the stylish comfort of her voluminous and modern interior, guests are sure to find themselves totally satisfied with the superyacht.
What’s more, there’s an abundance of artful finishing touches which can be enjoyed when cruising or at anchor- sitting at the Portuguese, for instance, is unquestionably an experience unlike any other.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 charter guests, DREAM includes 6 well-appointed staterooms which include both a master and VIP cabin.
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y DREAM and her availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...