Delivered from the acclaimed German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen back in 2001, superyacht DREAM went on to receive an entire refit in 2013 which included a refreshing new interior from the highly estimable team at Bannenberg & Rowell.
Replenishing her dynamic layout, the designers have brought in an invitingly neutral color palette as well as a range of modern furnishings and art pieces- an arrangement perfect for when guests are heading inside after a day amidst a warm climate.
The exterior has received similarly thoughtful treatment, with minimal fixtures allowing those on board to enjoy panoramas from the comfort of their sunloungers. Conveniently situated facing the bar, such an arrangement found on the sundeck could not be improved.
Whilst perfectly primed for downtime, superyacht DREAM is also a true entertainer, with an inflatable water slide sure to keep charterers of all ages occupied for countless hours.
Expected to be available towards the end of June, there’s every reason to consider DREAM for your next luxury charter vacation.
Appropriately named, superyacht DREAM features all of the amenities and features necessary for a truly ideal charter vacation
Whilst she may have been shortlisted at both the World Superyacht Awards and the International Superyacht Society Awards for her interior refit, Dream is every inch the well-rounded motor yacht.
Indeed, from the multiple dedicated spaces found across her vast decks, to the stylish comfort of her voluminous and modern interior, guests are sure to find themselves totally satisfied with the superyacht.
What’s more, there’s an abundance of artful finishing touches which can be enjoyed when cruising or at anchor- sitting at the Portuguese, for instance, is unquestionably an experience unlike any other.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 charter guests, DREAM includes 6 well-appointed staterooms which include both a master and VIP cabin.
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y DREAM and her availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...