Delivered from the acclaimed German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen back in 2001, superyacht DREAM went on to receive an entire refit in 2013 which included a refreshing new interior from the highly estimable team at Bannenberg & Rowell.
Replenishing her dynamic layout, the designers have brought in an invitingly neutral color palette as well as a range of modern furnishings and art pieces- an arrangement perfect for when guests are heading inside after a day amidst a warm climate.
The exterior has received similarly thoughtful treatment, with minimal fixtures allowing those on board to enjoy panoramas from the comfort of their sunloungers. Conveniently situated facing the bar, such an arrangement found on the sundeck could not be improved.
Whilst perfectly primed for downtime, superyacht DREAM is also a true entertainer, with an inflatable water slide sure to keep charterers of all ages occupied for countless hours.
Expected to be available towards the end of June, there’s every reason to consider DREAM for your next luxury charter vacation.
Appropriately named, superyacht DREAM features all of the amenities and features necessary for a truly ideal charter vacation
Whilst she may have been shortlisted at both the World Superyacht Awards and the International Superyacht Society Awards for her interior refit, Dream is every inch the well-rounded motor yacht.
Indeed, from the multiple dedicated spaces found across her vast decks, to the stylish comfort of her voluminous and modern interior, guests are sure to find themselves totally satisfied with the superyacht.
What’s more, there’s an abundance of artful finishing touches which can be enjoyed when cruising or at anchor- sitting at the Portuguese, for instance, is unquestionably an experience unlike any other.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 charter guests, DREAM includes 6 well-appointed staterooms which include both a master and VIP cabin.
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y DREAM and her availability, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed