Superyacht DESTINY to Showcase New Look at MYBA Charter Show
Originally launched in 2007, DESTINY has kept her interior and exterior refit under wraps since the work was completed earlier in the year at the France-based IMS Shipyard, in partnership with Heesen and Luxury Projects.
The interior refit encompasses the main salon as well as the master suite and guest cabins, and features a new layout, new furniture and flooring, and a complete paint job.
Changes to the exterior affect the fly deck and main deck, and include updates to the existing furniture, new sunbeds and the addition of a sun awning above the Jacuzzi.
Equipped with luxe deck spaces for lounging, dining and socialising as well as taking in panoramic vistas, she is a great choice for a luxury yacht charter in these cruising grounds.
Highlights include a large swim platform, offering easy access into the stunning Mediterranean waters, an alfresco gym on the foredeck and a thrilling cruising speed of 22 knots.
The unveiling of DESTINY's renovations is set to be one of the main highlights of 2016’s MYBA Charter Show
She can sleep up to 10 guests in five cabins, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins, and one convertible twin cabin.
For more information on M/Y DESTINY, please contact your preferred charter broker, who may be able to undertake a tour of the yacht at the Genoa show next week on your behalf.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Destiny Yacht For Charter
37m Heesen, 2007 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...