An approved RYA watersports centre boasting plenty of inflatable water toys and tenders, superyacht Big Sky is unquestionably a fine entertainer.
Not only does she treat guests to an exciting range of activities in the water, but her light interior and comfortably furnished exterior allow those on board to relax in total style.
The exterior of superyacht Big Sky is the perfect place to enjoy the views around France, with the sundeck Jacuzzi and BBQ forming two of the leading attractions.
What’s more, the collection of alfresco dining options found from stern to bow means that enjoying meals in the sun couldn’t be easier.
For those looking to simply soak up the sun, the abundance of thoughtfully positioned sunpads also makes Big Sky the perfect place to top up a tan.
Bringing together all of the most desired luxuries, Big Sky is a superyacht sure to satisfy in the Mediterranean this summer
The interior of luxury yacht Big Sky is sure to leave just as much of a lasting impression as her exterior.
Indeed, the bright look and feel of the communal and guest spaces makes the experience of being inside wholly enlivening.
With state of the art audiovisual systems found throughout Big Sky, guests can also enjoy some music or a movie should they desire it.
When it comes to sleeping, the single master cabin, 3 doubles, and single twin means that a total of 11 guests can enjoy her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Big Sky, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed