With a double-height main salon, an infinity pool, and an RYA approved water sports centre, there’s no question that AXIOMA is one of the finest motor yachts available for charter.
Now offering an all but unmissable deal for charters taking place this New Year, there’s arguably never been a better time to experience a superyacht which has garnered high praise from critics at various award ceremonies.
With a casual ‘beach house’ inspired interior designed by Alberto Pinto, AXIOMA is capable of accommodating a total of 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Thanks to the careful attention of Diana Scott of Sterling Scott, the exterior spaces of AXIOMA flow seamlessly into those of the interior. Offering the very best in outdoor luxury living, a number of alfresco dining spots and lounging areas are provided for charterers to get the most out of their balmy surroundings.
Perhaps her greatest exterior asset, however, is the sheer abundance of pool areas. Stretching from the infinity pool on the main deck aft to the swim-up bar installed on the sundeck, these features offer a broader range of options for guests on board.
The interior of superyacht AXIOMA enjoys a similarly remarkable layout, with the double height atrium and mezzanine forming a social centre for everyone to gather in after a day spent out on the water.
Featuring an exceptionally well-appointed master cabin and 3 VIP suites, the accommodation on board the superyacht is without many rivals. Wholly flexible, the remaining 2 cabins can be converted from twins into doubles should the party require such a formation.
A superior superyacht for countless reasons, AXIOMA is sure to deliver a memorable charter experience this New Year
In order to find out more information regarding M/Y AXIOMA and to begin making plans to charter her this New Year, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...