Having undergone a refit earlier this year, the 49m/ 161ft superyacht ASTERIA is available to charter for a magical and memorable adventure through Greenland in summer 2020.
Far from the traditional yacht charter vacation in the Caribbean or the Amalfi Coast, Greenland is host to beautiful and unspoiled nature that is practically unmarked by tourism year round, and presents a different and exciting luxury yacht charter experience in summer.
Her rugged exterior styling is more than an aesthetic concept. In her past life, this luxury yacht was once a salvage tug, and having visited both the north and south pole, she is an experienced and seaworthy explorer yacht capable of transporting guests in supreme comfort and safety.
A classical styling
The motor yacht benefits from a sophisticated and sumptuous interior design with rich wood accents adding an organic and inviting tone to the atmosphere. Her open-plan salon presents charterers with plush seating and banquet-style dining arrangement, fit with wide windows allowing floods of natural light.
Greenland is the prime location for charters looking for their next big adventure
She accommodates 12 guests in six spacious cabins, comprising of one master deck, four double cabins, and one twin suite. Situated in the upper deck, the master cabin boasts a walk-in wardrobe leading to the ensuite as well as private office quarters.
Located aft is the master’s lounge fit with ample seating and cocktail bar presenting a convivial social area to end a day of exploring Greenland’s Tundra. Alternatively, guests can warm up via the sun deck’s sheltered Jacuzzi as they watch over forested coasts.
ASTERIA offers an impressive collection of water toys including wave runners, wakeboards, kayaks, and even deep-sea fishing equipment. On top of her locker of water toys, she carries a Zodiac tender ideal for cruising fjords amid icebergs while admiring Greenland’s beautiful coasts, and her Tino Marine tender can take guests on a walrus and narwal spotting expedition.
During their superyacht vacation, charterers will be able to spend time exploring mountainous ranges or observing the humpback whales on their Summer migration towards Greenland.
A magical destination
Chartering in Greenland during the summer months proposes an enriching and life-changing experience where guests will get the opportunity to see the famous Northern Lights dancing overhead, or even go whale-watching from the comfort of their luxury yacht.
Although temperatures won't rise above 20 degrees in most parts of the island, Greenland is host to warm and welcoming locals eager to introduce new guests to their Scandinavian culture. Home to quiet and quaint settlements, breathtaking mountains and valleys, and wilderness teeming with arctic wildlife, Greenland is the prime location for charters looking for their next big adventure.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.