Having undergone a refit earlier this year, the 49m/ 161ft superyacht ASTERIA is available to charter for a magical and memorable adventure through Greenland in summer 2020.
Far from the traditional yacht charter vacation in the Caribbean or the Amalfi Coast, Greenland is host to beautiful and unspoiled nature that is practically unmarked by tourism year round, and presents a different and exciting luxury yacht charter experience in summer.
Her rugged exterior styling is more than an aesthetic concept. In her past life, this luxury yacht was once a salvage tug, and having visited both the north and south pole, she is an experienced and seaworthy explorer yacht capable of transporting guests in supreme comfort and safety.
The motor yacht benefits from a sophisticated and sumptuous interior design with rich wood accents adding an organic and inviting tone to the atmosphere. Her open-plan salon presents charterers with plush seating and banquet-style dining arrangement, fit with wide windows allowing floods of natural light.
Greenland is the prime location for charters looking for their next big adventure
She accommodates 12 guests in six spacious cabins, comprising of one master deck, four double cabins, and one twin suite. Situated in the upper deck, the master cabin boasts a walk-in wardrobe leading to the ensuite as well as private office quarters.
Located aft is the master’s lounge fit with ample seating and cocktail bar presenting a convivial social area to end a day of exploring Greenland’s Tundra. Alternatively, guests can warm up via the sun deck’s sheltered Jacuzzi as they watch over forested coasts.
ASTERIA offers an impressive collection of water toys including wave runners, wakeboards, kayaks, and even deep-sea fishing equipment. On top of her locker of water toys, she carries a Zodiac tender ideal for cruising fjords amid icebergs while admiring Greenland’s beautiful coasts, and her Tino Marine tender can take guests on a walrus and narwal spotting expedition.
During their superyacht vacation, charterers will be able to spend time exploring mountainous ranges or observing the humpback whales on their Summer migration towards Greenland.
Chartering in Greenland during the summer months proposes an enriching and life-changing experience where guests will get the opportunity to see the famous Northern Lights dancing overhead, or even go whale-watching from the comfort of their luxury yacht.
Although temperatures won't rise above 20 degrees in most parts of the island, Greenland is host to warm and welcoming locals eager to introduce new guests to their Scandinavian culture. Home to quiet and quaint settlements, breathtaking mountains and valleys, and wilderness teeming with arctic wildlife, Greenland is the prime location for charters looking for their next big adventure.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed