In many respects the peak time to enjoy the iconic charter destination, the month of June boasts exceptional warmth, an assortment of events, and brings out all the big names in the superyacht world.
A highly contemporary motor yacht, ASHA was refit in 2015 and features a sundeck Jacuzzi, an inviting interior, and a generously proportioned swim platform perfect for diving into the waters and boarding tenders.
Altogether, there are few superyachts as ideal for a getaway with friends and family this summer.
Entering luxury yacht ASHA for the first time, guests will find themselves immersed in the large main salon which is home to a range of comfortable furnishings and sizeable windows from which to take in the Mediterranean surroundings.
When it comes to enjoying the warmth of such superb cruising grounds, the exterior of the yacht features a sizeable Jacuzzi for guests to cool off in before enjoying a meal at the nearby alfresco dining area.
Completed by a large wet bar, there’s also the option to sip on some cocktails or coffee whilst watching the captain navigate from the comfort of the fly bridge.
Refit to an incredible standard and handsomely proportioned, superyacht ASHA is perfect for discovering France this June
For those who enjoy getting out on the water as much as they enjoy gazing across it, the superyacht offers an abundance of water toys to entertain guests in style. With such a wide selection available, there’s bound to be something for everyone to get excited about.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin on the lower deck, superyacht ASHA also boasts a luxurious VIP stateroom, a double, and a twin with a pullman berth. Altogether, this allows her to accommodate up to 9 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y ASHA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed