In many respects the peak time to enjoy the iconic charter destination, the month of June boasts exceptional warmth, an assortment of events, and brings out all the big names in the superyacht world.
A highly contemporary motor yacht, ASHA was refit in 2015 and features a sundeck Jacuzzi, an inviting interior, and a generously proportioned swim platform perfect for diving into the waters and boarding tenders.
Altogether, there are few superyachts as ideal for a getaway with friends and family this summer.
Entering luxury yacht ASHA for the first time, guests will find themselves immersed in the large main salon which is home to a range of comfortable furnishings and sizeable windows from which to take in the Mediterranean surroundings.
When it comes to enjoying the warmth of such superb cruising grounds, the exterior of the yacht features a sizeable Jacuzzi for guests to cool off in before enjoying a meal at the nearby alfresco dining area.
Completed by a large wet bar, there’s also the option to sip on some cocktails or coffee whilst watching the captain navigate from the comfort of the fly bridge.
Refit to an incredible standard and handsomely proportioned, superyacht ASHA is perfect for discovering France this June
For those who enjoy getting out on the water as much as they enjoy gazing across it, the superyacht offers an abundance of water toys to entertain guests in style. With such a wide selection available, there’s bound to be something for everyone to get excited about.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin on the lower deck, superyacht ASHA also boasts a luxurious VIP stateroom, a double, and a twin with a pullman berth. Altogether, this allows her to accommodate up to 9 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y ASHA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...