Launched in 2004 by Dutch shipyard Hakvoort, ALLEGRIA is impeccably maintained and offers a whole host of luxurious amenities across her four decks, making her a fantastic option for exploring Mediterranean hot spots this summer.
A haven for sun lovers, the sundeck is equipped with a Jacuzzi aft, chaise loungers and seating forward, and a stylish bar and dining table under the shade of the radar arch. With such an excellent setup, guests will have all they need to unwind here on their charter vacation.
There is, however, a second alfresco dining option on the main deck aft, and a portable gazebo, table and chairs makes picnicking on the golden beaches of the region possible. Indeed, Croatia has no-end of idyllic beaches to choose from.
For more formal occasions on board the motor yacht, her main dining salon styled by Glade Johnson makes a great setting and is adjoined by a lounge and bar area, while her skylounge on the deck above can be transformed into a movie theatre with a 112-inch drop-down screen.
The full-beam master suite spans across the main deck forward and features a private office, Jacuzzi tub and access to a lounging area on the foredeck, perfect for enjoying a peaceful breakfast and taking in panoramic ocean vistas.
Decorated in maple burl and cherry woods, the other staterooms are located on the lower deck and consist of three double cabins and one twin cabin. In total, charter yacht ALLEGRIA can sleep 10 guests.
ALLEGRIA is impeccably maintained and offers a whole host of luxurious amenities across her four decks
A treasure chest of water toys is available for charter guests too, including Sea-Doo water scooters, kayaks, scuba diving equipment, a diving board and a water trampoline. Mountain bikes and Vespa scooters will also be at your disposal, offering even more ways to explore the mainland.
To take advantage of this special rate on M/Y ALLEGRIA, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...