Launched in 2004 by Dutch shipyard Hakvoort, ALLEGRIA is impeccably maintained and offers a whole host of luxurious amenities across her four decks, making her a fantastic option for exploring Mediterranean hot spots this summer.
A haven for sun lovers, the sundeck is equipped with a Jacuzzi aft, chaise loungers and seating forward, and a stylish bar and dining table under the shade of the radar arch. With such an excellent setup, guests will have all they need to unwind here on their charter vacation.
There is, however, a second alfresco dining option on the main deck aft, and a portable gazebo, table and chairs makes picnicking on the golden beaches of the region possible. Indeed, Croatia has no-end of idyllic beaches to choose from.
For more formal occasions on board the motor yacht, her main dining salon styled by Glade Johnson makes a great setting and is adjoined by a lounge and bar area, while her skylounge on the deck above can be transformed into a movie theatre with a 112-inch drop-down screen.
The full-beam master suite spans across the main deck forward and features a private office, Jacuzzi tub and access to a lounging area on the foredeck, perfect for enjoying a peaceful breakfast and taking in panoramic ocean vistas.
Decorated in maple burl and cherry woods, the other staterooms are located on the lower deck and consist of three double cabins and one twin cabin. In total, charter yacht ALLEGRIA can sleep 10 guests.
ALLEGRIA is impeccably maintained and offers a whole host of luxurious amenities across her four decks
A treasure chest of water toys is available for charter guests too, including Sea-Doo water scooters, kayaks, scuba diving equipment, a diving board and a water trampoline. Mountain bikes and Vespa scooters will also be at your disposal, offering even more ways to explore the mainland.
To take advantage of this special rate on M/Y ALLEGRIA, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed