Launched in 2004 by Dutch shipyard Hakvoort, ALLEGRIA is impeccably maintained and offers a whole host of luxurious amenities across her four decks, making her a fantastic option for exploring Mediterranean hot spots this summer.
A haven for sun lovers, the sundeck is equipped with a Jacuzzi aft, chaise loungers and seating forward, and a stylish bar and dining table under the shade of the radar arch. With such an excellent setup, guests will have all they need to unwind here on their charter vacation.
There is, however, a second alfresco dining option on the main deck aft, and a portable gazebo, table and chairs makes picnicking on the golden beaches of the region possible. Indeed, Croatia has no-end of idyllic beaches to choose from.
For more formal occasions on board the motor yacht, her main dining salon styled by Glade Johnson makes a great setting and is adjoined by a lounge and bar area, while her skylounge on the deck above can be transformed into a movie theatre with a 112-inch drop-down screen.
The full-beam master suite spans across the main deck forward and features a private office, Jacuzzi tub and access to a lounging area on the foredeck, perfect for enjoying a peaceful breakfast and taking in panoramic ocean vistas.
Decorated in maple burl and cherry woods, the other staterooms are located on the lower deck and consist of three double cabins and one twin cabin. In total, charter yacht ALLEGRIA can sleep 10 guests.
ALLEGRIA is impeccably maintained and offers a whole host of luxurious amenities across her four decks
A treasure chest of water toys is available for charter guests too, including Sea-Doo water scooters, kayaks, scuba diving equipment, a diving board and a water trampoline. Mountain bikes and Vespa scooters will also be at your disposal, offering even more ways to explore the mainland.
To take advantage of this special rate on M/Y ALLEGRIA, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...