Superyacht ABILITY has Major Refit Ready for August Charter
Delivered by Italian shipyard Baglietto on 2004, superyacht ABILITY (ex RC) was sold in June and following her interior refit is going to be available from 10 August 2015 for vacations in the Mediterranean.
Her striking styling, featuring a narrow hull painted a metallic purple and blue, was designed by Design Studio Spadolini.
Motor yacht ABILITY can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, 3 double cabins and 1 twin cabin. She can also carry 8 crew members to service the yacht and ensure a relaxed experience on board.
Guests on a charter vacation can enjoy use of a large swimming platform, an outdoor bar and for the film enthusiasts, an outdoor cinema.
Highlights from her array of water toys include jet-skis, water-skis, a wake board and fishing equipment. A 17ft/5.18 tender is additionally available for easily transporting family and friends to hotspots ashore.
New images of the interior refit will be made available soon. For more information about the charter availability of M/Y ABILITY, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare the size, style and amenities of all vessels available for an Ibiza luxury yacht charter.
This individual yacht comes complete with a swimming platform, an outdoor bar and for the film enthusiasts, an outdoor cinema
More Yacht Information
Ability Yacht For Charter
41m Baglietto, 2004 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...