Sometimes a vessel comes along that seeks to redefine the boundaries of the luxury yacht charter experience. 2015 is the year Golden Yachts affirm this intent to the world with the delivery of 72m/236ft superyacht ‘O’Pari 3.’
With O'Pari 3, the formidable Studio Vafiadis team, led by Giorgio and Stefano Vafaidis, have designed a vessel which is a definite conversation-starter when it comes to contemporary interior design. This is largely thanks to thanks to the exceptional vistas enjoyed from O'Pari 3's decks, which benefit from the absence of volumes interposed between outer and inner space.
Giorgio Vafiadis has revealed that the ethos behind what many assume will become a vessel of choice for many on a Greece yacht charter, was “a yacht with well-balanced volumes,” exterior-wise, she has “a gentle longitudinal profile with continuous lines and low bulkheads to enhance the sea views.” He added, “The main deck, upper deck and bridge deck all have uninterrupted sea views thanks to the low bulwarks.” Spectacular viewpoints are not all her decks provide, with a spa pool, full bar and barbecue, wind-protected al fresco dining area for up to 16 and ample sun beds and sofa's also on offer.
Sporty and agile, yet with an undeniable gracefulness, motor yacht O’Pari 3 is now the ninth project the Vafiadis team have designed for her owner – tasked with creating a vessel to satisfy the needs of both the owner and the modern-day charter guest. Her three lavish owner’s suites effortlessly meet this brief, and make her ideal for charter parties who all wish to enjoy the finest accommodation.
Her three lavish owner’s suites... make her ideal for charter parties who all wish to enjoy the finest accommodation.
Comfortable space is found between the master suites, ensuring rooms maximise on luxury. All rooms are light and open, elegantly styled with neutral colours and dark hi-gloss veneer, connected by a grand staircase. The first option - featuring a private balcony - is located forward on the main deck, with the next on the upper deck offering panoramic views, with the third found on the bridge deck – boastings its own private deck. In total as many as 12 charter guests (19 privately) can stay on board, with two further VIP staterooms and three additional cabins situated on the main and upper deck. Each room feature new generation, high definition televisions and en-suite facilities carefully crafted in precious marbles.
With a two-crew-members-per-guest ratio, relaxing is effortless for charter guests - nevertheless, O’Pari 3 offers a large Beach House with spa, steam room, massage room and bar to ensure every need is catered for. Amidships a gym is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment - including weights, is also accessible from the main lobby on the main deck.
A helipad and limo tender are available for exploration ashore, with highlights from her impressive range of water toys including two Wave Runners, two Seabobs, water skis and scuba diving equipment – all easily accessible by her 4-metre swimming platform.
O'Pari 3 will have ocean-crossing range and sail at a speed of approximately 17 knots with her twin CAT 3516C marine diesels.
Currently being prepared for delivery, M/Y ’OPari 3 will make her debut at the 2015 Mediterranean Yacht Show.
To find out more about organising a Greece luxury charter on board O’Pari 3 from this summer onward, contact your preferred charter broker.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...