Sometimes a vessel comes along that seeks to redefine the boundaries of the luxury yacht charter experience. 2015 is the year Golden Yachts affirm this intent to the world with the delivery of 72m/236ft superyacht ‘O’Pari 3.’
With O'Pari 3, the formidable Studio Vafiadis team, led by Giorgio and Stefano Vafaidis, have designed a vessel which is a definite conversation-starter when it comes to contemporary interior design. This is largely thanks to thanks to the exceptional vistas enjoyed from O'Pari 3's decks, which benefit from the absence of volumes interposed between outer and inner space.
Giorgio Vafiadis has revealed that the ethos behind what many assume will become a vessel of choice for many on a Greece yacht charter, was “a yacht with well-balanced volumes,” exterior-wise, she has “a gentle longitudinal profile with continuous lines and low bulkheads to enhance the sea views.” He added, “The main deck, upper deck and bridge deck all have uninterrupted sea views thanks to the low bulwarks.” Spectacular viewpoints are not all her decks provide, with a spa pool, full bar and barbecue, wind-protected al fresco dining area for up to 16 and ample sun beds and sofa's also on offer.
Sporty and agile, yet with an undeniable gracefulness, motor yacht O’Pari 3 is now the ninth project the Vafiadis team have designed for her owner – tasked with creating a vessel to satisfy the needs of both the owner and the modern-day charter guest. Her three lavish owner’s suites effortlessly meet this brief, and make her ideal for charter parties who all wish to enjoy the finest accommodation.
Her three lavish owner’s suites... make her ideal for charter parties who all wish to enjoy the finest accommodation.
Comfortable space is found between the master suites, ensuring rooms maximise on luxury. All rooms are light and open, elegantly styled with neutral colours and dark hi-gloss veneer, connected by a grand staircase. The first option - featuring a private balcony - is located forward on the main deck, with the next on the upper deck offering panoramic views, with the third found on the bridge deck – boastings its own private deck. In total as many as 12 charter guests (19 privately) can stay on board, with two further VIP staterooms and three additional cabins situated on the main and upper deck. Each room feature new generation, high definition televisions and en-suite facilities carefully crafted in precious marbles.
With a two-crew-members-per-guest ratio, relaxing is effortless for charter guests - nevertheless, O’Pari 3 offers a large Beach House with spa, steam room, massage room and bar to ensure every need is catered for. Amidships a gym is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment - including weights, is also accessible from the main lobby on the main deck.
A helipad and limo tender are available for exploration ashore, with highlights from her impressive range of water toys including two Wave Runners, two Seabobs, water skis and scuba diving equipment – all easily accessible by her 4-metre swimming platform.
O'Pari 3 will have ocean-crossing range and sail at a speed of approximately 17 knots with her twin CAT 3516C marine diesels.
Currently being prepared for delivery, M/Y ’OPari 3 will make her debut at the 2015 Mediterranean Yacht Show.
To find out more about organising a Greece luxury charter on board O’Pari 3 from this summer onward, contact your preferred charter broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...