Modern interiors, excellent on-board amenities and a selection of outdoor areas come together in motor yacht PETRATARA, creating a superb platform for a luxury yacht vacation.
Built in 2014 by Italian shipyard Admiral, the motor yacht offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in five cabins, with pullman berths for the ultimate flexibility.
The award-winning yacht usually charters in the Caribbean and the Mediterranean, but for the first time ever she is relocating to the magical cruising grounds of South East Asia for summer and winter 2020.
The yacht’s design features unusually open and spacious aft decks, leading to plenty of al fresco lounging and relaxation areas. Here, guests will find dining arrangements and sofa seating where they can lie back in the sunshine and enjoy a morning cup of coffee or an evening aperitif.
The yacht has a great sundeck with a shaded seating area with loose furniture and outdoor screen, as well as a lovely jacuzzi pool with step access.
The yacht’s design features unusually open and spacious aft decks, leading to plenty of al fresco lounging and relaxation areas.
Inside, guests can unwind in the main salon, which features a drop-down TV screen, a formal dining space and exceptionally large windows that bathe the space in light and will allow for uninterrupted views over the cruising grounds of South East Asia.
She continues to impress with a fold-out balcony and backlit onyx bar in the sky lounge, and a beach club with convenient access to the water and a large locker of water toys.
The accommodation is comfortable, yet decadent. Located on the main deck, the master stateroom is adjoined by a state-of -the-art Technogym and a large Turkish bath and steam shower. This area can be shared with all guests or closed off for private use exclusively through the master stateroom.
South East Asia is a great destination for those in search of a different yacht charter experience this summer or winter. The many islands of this cruising region are primed for social distancing and exploring the colorful culture, vibrant cuisine and countless beautiful beaches and emerald bays.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed