As well as making it easier for superyachts to embark and disembark in Indonesia, president Joko Widado has revealed that there will be expansion projects carried out on ten ports around the islands.
Renowned for being the perfect and exotic alternative to traditional winter cruising grounds, the islands of South East Asia promise to deliver tranquility and excitement to all who cruise through them. More specifically, the combination of open waters and fascinating mainland attractions make it unlike anywhere else on earth.
Now set to become more accessible than ever, it’s well worth considering a private yacht charter vacation in the surrounding waters. Indeed, with the world’s second-longest coastline, there’s sure to be an itinerary which satisfies the desires of you and your party.
In order to making things more accessible for charter guests, work is being carried out in Benoa to allow for more convenient boarding. Expected to be complete in August, this will greatly improve the experience for those looking to visit at the end of summer and next winter.
Tourism Minister Arief Yahya has also spoken about the popularity of diving around the islands of Raja Ampat, and has pledged to help develop this area to help maintain its world-leading reputation.
Welcoming superyachts with open arms, there has never been a better time to enjoy a charter vacation around the various spectacular islands
As well as protecting the dive sites which have led to Indonesia becoming a preferred destination for the world’s elite travellers, the Ministry for Tourism has also promised to temporarily remove the cabotage principle which presented problems for foreign-flagged vessels.
With this in mind, you can confidently begin planning a charter vacation in Indonesia without worrying about any lengthy delays or overly long processes to complete.
In order to find out more regarding the possibilities on offer around Indonesia, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in South East Asia.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...