As well as making it easier for superyachts to embark and disembark in Indonesia, president Joko Widado has revealed that there will be expansion projects carried out on ten ports around the islands.
Renowned for being the perfect and exotic alternative to traditional winter cruising grounds, the islands of South East Asia promise to deliver tranquility and excitement to all who cruise through them. More specifically, the combination of open waters and fascinating mainland attractions make it unlike anywhere else on earth.
Now set to become more accessible than ever, it’s well worth considering a private yacht charter vacation in the surrounding waters. Indeed, with the world’s second-longest coastline, there’s sure to be an itinerary which satisfies the desires of you and your party.
In order to making things more accessible for charter guests, work is being carried out in Benoa to allow for more convenient boarding. Expected to be complete in August, this will greatly improve the experience for those looking to visit at the end of summer and next winter.
Tourism Minister Arief Yahya has also spoken about the popularity of diving around the islands of Raja Ampat, and has pledged to help develop this area to help maintain its world-leading reputation.
Welcoming superyachts with open arms, there has never been a better time to enjoy a charter vacation around the various spectacular islands
As well as protecting the dive sites which have led to Indonesia becoming a preferred destination for the world’s elite travellers, the Ministry for Tourism has also promised to temporarily remove the cabotage principle which presented problems for foreign-flagged vessels.
With this in mind, you can confidently begin planning a charter vacation in Indonesia without worrying about any lengthy delays or overly long processes to complete.
In order to find out more regarding the possibilities on offer around Indonesia, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in South East Asia.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...