Singapore Yacht Show Receives Superyacht Industry Support
The beginning of 2014 has seen the Singapore Yacht Show grow impressively, with more and more superyacht industry leaders lining up to take part in the event.
The Singapore Yacht Show has the ability to attract exactly the right kind of clientele from across the region, allowing them to meet the industry's market leaders. Now Asia’s largest and most popular yacht show, the increased interest in the event shows just how important Asia has become as the emerging market to watch in the global yachting industry.
With only three months to go until the Show opens, world-famous brands including Alloy Yachts, Edmiston & Company, Philippe Briand and Porto Montenegro have now all confirmed they will be exhibiting at the Show for the very first time.
Multi award-winning shipyard Alloy Yachts realise the Show is a significant new fixture to the annual yachting calendar. The Managing Director of the she shipyard, Tony Hambrook, says "After many years of watching the Singapore Yacht Show go from strength to strength we felt that the time was right for Alloy Yachts to exhibit in Asia once again." The yard's recently launched 56.4m sailing yacht MONDANGO 3 was built for Hong Kong-based clients and is currently available for charter.
Edmiston & Company will be exhibiting in the superyacht pavilion, presenting their impressive portfolio of luxury charter yachts and celebrated yacht designer Philippe Briand and leading luxury homeport Porto Montenegro will also be on hand throughout the show.
South East Asia is fast becoming a popular charter destination and an alternative the the Caribbean, take a look at the impressive Singapore luxury yacht charter fleet.
After many years of watching the Singapore Yacht Show go from strength to strength we felt that the time was right for Alloy Yachts to exhibit in Asia once again - Tony Hambrook
More Yacht Information
Mondango 3 Yacht For Charter
56m Alloy Yachts, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...