The beginning of 2014 has seen the Singapore Yacht Show grow impressively, with more and more superyacht industry leaders lining up to take part in the event.
The Singapore Yacht Show has the ability to attract exactly the right kind of clientele from across the region, allowing them to meet the industry's market leaders. Now Asia’s largest and most popular yacht show, the increased interest in the event shows just how important Asia has become as the emerging market to watch in the global yachting industry.
With only three months to go until the Show opens, world-famous brands including Alloy Yachts, Edmiston & Company, Philippe Briand and Porto Montenegro have now all confirmed they will be exhibiting at the Show for the very first time.
Multi award-winning shipyard Alloy Yachts realise the Show is a significant new fixture to the annual yachting calendar. The Managing Director of the she shipyard, Tony Hambrook, says "After many years of watching the Singapore Yacht Show go from strength to strength we felt that the time was right for Alloy Yachts to exhibit in Asia once again." The yard's recently launched 56.4m sailing yacht MONDANGO 3 was built for Hong Kong-based clients and is currently available for charter.
Edmiston & Company will be exhibiting in the superyacht pavilion, presenting their impressive portfolio of luxury charter yachts and celebrated yacht designer Philippe Briand and leading luxury homeport Porto Montenegro will also be on hand throughout the show.
South East Asia is fast becoming a popular charter destination and an alternative the the Caribbean, take a look at the impressive Singapore luxury yacht charter fleet.
After many years of watching the Singapore Yacht Show go from strength to strength we felt that the time was right for Alloy Yachts to exhibit in Asia once again - Tony Hambrook
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.